Thread: New to site

Post Likes

New to site

Hi all, I've always enjoyed reading the stuff on this site and found it helpful many times. So I decided to join. To say a little about myself........I like working with my hands, have a mechanical mind, liked HVAC/R, so I decided to go into that field after high school. I went to OSU-Okmulgee for the ACR program, graduated and worked a little before joining the Air Force. I feel like everyone should serve our country at some time or another, if capable, and also I was able to be garunteed to do HVAC in the Air Force. How lucky, most times garuntee and military don't go together! So now I have been able to serve my country and work on everything from residential to industrial equipment. I have been in the industry for 9 years and will be getting out of the service soon. Looking forward to enjoying this site more.

Post Likes
    Welcome here!

And thanks for your service to our country!

Post Likes
    welcome. and thank you for serving our country.

God Bless

Post Likes
    Welcome to the board, from a fellow vet.(Army)

Post Likes
    hi there iam new to this site.i enjoy reading the helpful posts on here so i decided to join and share my little experience too.i didnt go to school to learn this trade it always came naturally so i read everyday to improve my knowledge my job dosent allow me the time to go bk to school.my biggest project right now is a carrier 200 ton liquid chiller so iam looking forward to helping out in any way i can i love to share what i have learnt.

Post Likes
    Welcome to the site, got several "fly boys" in my family.

Good luck and take care.

The statement below is my signature and just my overall feeling towards our industry and does not necessarily pertain to you nor this thread.

There really isn't a legitimate excuse for not doing the job correctly!