ice thickness control

I am having trouble finding ice thickness controler for Whirlpool ice maker. It is synchron 35378-L 110 Volt , 3 Watt , 15 RPH (.25 RPM). The closest I can find is a 1RPM . I dont think that the cycle will let ref. melt ice loose in short cycle time. Any help will be great

What is the model # of the unit ?

Mod # Ser #

Model # CSE -2A Serial # P63722133

How old is that thing?

I think the old part number was a 577539 but I don't have a clue where to find one.

jim
    Common sense isn't very common anymore.

I've got a couple of em,,make me an offer
    One way to outthink people is to make them think you think. They'll think you're not really thinking what you're trying to get them to think you think...........

model#cse-2a serial#p63722133

ice thickness control

are they new parts?

Uniservice, make me a price on ice thickness control & paying method . Phone # 828-312-5140 Richard . Thanks

Uniservice, please respond about ice thickness control

Send me a $20 dollar bill. That should cover the mail osts. I don't sell used parts. Consider it a gimmee. Will email you an address.
    One way to outthink people is to make them think you think. They'll think you're not really thinking what you're trying to get them to think you think...........

Uniservice, do you have another synchron 35378-L to sell? I also have an old Whirlpool ice maker and the synchron has a bad spot which causes it to stop spinning.

I am also looking for the Synchron thickness contoller for an old Whirlpool Ice maker. I am able to make ice but it doesn't rotate so it get's stuck. In addition, I am looking for two large cube grids.

Part number 577539 Synchron control motor

Does someone have one of these discontinued motors for a whirlpool ice maker model CSE 3W1 part number 577539

Thanks