I replaced this under warranty back in 09 due to display being fogged up. Operators couldn't read the display. There was nothing wrong with the modul other than some fog on plastic cover in front of display.

It has sat on my shelf in shop since then, until I discovered the other day. I am assuming it still works properly, has been in static wrap in box in a dry area.
Water vapor on back of plastic over display has long ago evaporated.
The reason it got fogged up in 09 was the installing contractor left a conduit hole open at bottom of panel. Moisture made its way into floor of control cabinet and created a high humidty enviroment. Weather conditions were such that display fogged up.
There is no water damage to PC board or wiring on Module.
X1365078102 Rev D
First $500 takes it off my hands. Name:  IMAG2943.jpg
Views: 609
Size:  22.7 KBName:  IMAG2944.jpg
Views: 449
Size:  22.6 KBName:  IMAG2945.jpg
Views: 434
Size:  39.9 KBName:  IMAG2946.jpg
Views: 428
Size:  26.8 KBName:  IMAG2947.jpg
Views: 401
Size:  11.9 KBName:  IMAG2948.jpg
Views: 402
Size:  52.6 KBName:  IMAG2949.jpg
Views: 386
Size:  23.9 KB