Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Ya we sealed the sh*t out of it. Plus it was on a wood platform probly 3 ft high.

But really , a HUGE percentage of homes in Florida have AHU's in the garage.

I have never seen a problem with it.

I see more problems with CO on gas furnaces where I live now.

MUCH more.

For duct board it looks great. The condenser however, would fail electrical for work clearances on the disconnect in NJ. You need 36"

The systems install looks great. I wish we could use duct board up here. There are many installs where it would be a benefit.

Thank you , guys.

Looks excellent. It is easy for people to criticize when they aren't there and dont know what you had to work with. Keep up the good work.

Interesting use of the 45 degree angle on the liquid line. Looks like a piece of art. Seen it done before but that looks cool. Like the install overall. The condensors are too close together for me but I've done the same when the customer demanded it for looks.

Anything anyone shows on here, even in the wall of pride, is subject to our own opinions. It's the way we and me learn new stuff. So be glad that we pick your systems apart. One day it's going to be your turn on our stuff and I'd expect you and others to point out the way you would do it or if I did make any mistakes or if I could do it better.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

Excellent points friends.

Kind remarks fully and humblely appreciated.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123