Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MY TOWN

His Killer Chickens Were Not On Patrol That Night....Cluck..Cluck
    Refrigeration...Finding the Wright Wrench to pound in the correct..Screw

Actually this Moosefest has been quite a success. It amazes me how many tourist it has attacked. There are 57 moose decorated throughout town. The Chamber of Commerce gives maps to tourist to were the moose are located.

Our company went in 3rds with access Television Station and another small company. Each moose cost $1500 bucks. Guess which 3rd I got? Here is a link to the Moosefest 2005.

http://www.benningtonmoosefest.com/moose/bona.html

[Edited by benncool on 08-20-2005 at 07:25 PM]

Yearly moosefest,thats interesting.Here in san jose the mexicans have a yearly national cockroach day.

How about Robert Picton charged with 27 murders suspected of 60 or more murders. It is alledged that he fed his victims to the pigs Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
    http://news.monstersandcritics.com/s...murder_charges
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

Smile Bennington Moosefest

benncool,
    The wife and I were on vaca last week in Western Mass, after reading your posts the last few months about your area we decided we wanted to drive up and look around. Spent thursday night in town and banged around friday morning. Coolest town I ever been too!!! We liked it so well we stopped in to talk to a realtor.
    We saw the moose you guys are sponsoring as well as many of the other 57, saw one of your vans on the way in to town, kinda wierd to go from Idaho to Vermont and recognize a company van from the internet, technology!!!!!!

You are a lucky guy to live in a place so nice!!!!

Re: Bennington Moosefest

Originally posted by tooldoc
    benncool,
    Coolest town I ever been too!!!

On behalf of the Town of Bennington & the State of Vermont we thank you.

I wish you had stopped by I could have given you the grand tour of the shop and got you a cup of coffee or something.

Sometimes I think these guys think I make this stuff up about this area so now I got a least one witness.

I was looking for the

"I break for trees" sign......
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Thought about trying to track you down, thought better of it, I am a stranger and you have a business to run. Maybe my thinking was off base. Next time????

After 10 years Navy and 11 years ANG, I have been to alot of states and lived in my fair share. NEVER fell in love with a place so fast. I grew up in the NW and we have some great towns and real pretty scenary, so I am not easily impressed. Nice folks, pretty enviroment, clean town, 3 colleges in 20 min..... My first covered bridge experiance!!!!!!! Not 1 but 3 in the span of 10 min. Soooo Cool.
    I am really going on and on, sorry, you probably want to keep it a secret.

My wife has been wanting to move back to New England and I have been resisting, didnt like the Springfield / Hartford area. NW Mass, SW Vermont, Eastern NY, thats an area I can live with, wifes a happy lady!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12