Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What software does your company use

Im looking to see what software your company use .Im looking for a system for our company that allows us to have a computer and printer in the van, to do invoices , verify credit cards and checks on site and we would also like to keep track of inventory on the truck and at the shop with a barcode system

How about automatically map to next call, text customer GLYMPSE of van location, etc. All kinds of cool tech out there, tying it together is the hard thing.

Seems to me CRM, xRM, Project management software is going to be a huge opportunity. Homeowners contact the ORG and expect everyone to be instantly updated on the details of that contact.

If you find someone who has a system not held together with bailing wire and tape at some key point I'd love to know about it!
    Which makes more sense to you?
    CONSERVATION - turning your thermostat back and being uncomfortable. Maybe saving 5-10%
    ENERGY EFFICIENCY - leaving your thermostat where everyone is comfortable. Saving 30-70%

DO THE NUMBERS! Step on a HOMESCALE.
    What is comfort? Well, it AIN'T just TEMPERATURE!

Energy Obese? An audit is the next step - go to BPI.org, or RESNET, and find an auditor near you.

We use Successware 21. It's very comprehensive but like any software, garbage in, garbage out. They can do all the things you describe including wireless connections to field computers, bar coded inventory, etc. Very STEEP learning curve.
    If YOU want change, YOU have to first change.

If you are waiting for the 'other guy' to change first, just remember, you're the 'other guy's' other guy. To continue to expect real change when you keep acting the same way as always, is folly. Won't happen. Real change will only happen when a majority of the people change the way they vote!

It's all in my head...I think.
    "Gentlemen. You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!"-Dr. Strangelove (1964)

Quote Originally Posted by skippedover View Post
    We use Successware 21. It's very comprehensive but like any software, garbage in, garbage out. They can do all the things you describe including wireless connections to field computers, bar coded inventory, etc. Very STEEP learning curve.
    We use the same.

Do you use the Succesware Remote skippedover?

We have used SAwin since day one.
    It is good software for what we do.
    have 47 trucks on the road.

Orange County, in a Galaxy far far away...
    I believe my boss uses sucessware, we're in the midst of expanding from a small 9 truck/van fleet to 14-15 in the next few months.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckcrj View Post
    We use the same.

Do you use the Succesware Remote skippedover?
    We also use Succesware, tried the remote a few years back and found it way to slooooooow, with all the phone improvements that may no longer be an issue and we may try it again. Also as skippedover has said Succesware has a large learning curve, but for us its been very worth it.
    Make your expertise uniquely valuable.

Make your influence uniquely far-reaching.

Heeeeyyyyy!!

We use Successware21 too! What, is that the most popular program out there or what?
    WHY?

My company uses it too but its sucessware asp.I am trying to figure out inventory ,updating the stock parts pricing ,quoting , extracting reports (I figured out marketing reports expect for getting a report for how customers heard of us . This system's forums make it seem like there ways of doing you didn't even knew existed or how detailed you get in accounting

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

ChillyChili Guest
    Do you guys access Successware in the field too?

No tell me how to you get ...but sucessware remote? Is it extra fee

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I use a customer contact program sync'd with another contact program sync'd with the Tablet in case of a failure on any of them. I also print out all customers on paper for a book I know I can access with no batteries or electricity.

I could use the part where I know where everyone is at and see times in and out and map stuff, but since it is just me, and I know where I'm at all the time, I don't figure I need anything to tell me what I already know.

In case I forget to enter the info into the com-puter what I did on calls, I have the invoice and I also make a sheet or write what I did on the system I worked on. Primitive yes- but very effective.

I love the work in the field- I hate the electronic office paperwork crud.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast