Does anyone know of any HVAC schools in GA or Fl.
    Does anyone know of any 1 week schools, or 2-3 day schools on Boilers, Chillers, Pumps, or really anything in HVAC.

Checkout the Refrigeration Service Engineers Society at RSES.org. Look at the 68th Annual Conference and HVAR/R Technology Expo being held 9/27 thru 10/1 in Atlanta,Ga. It's a once in a liftime event with topnotch speakers. If your a student the cost is $100.00. Pricless in your career. We will have it all at our access from testing, training, factory tours, certifications, fellowingship and enough refrigeration to absolute freeze you for a lifetime. The theme is "The Peach Will Teach". Hope to see you there.

Hvac instructor

Yes. Stromquist, HVAC suppliers in Atlanta and Orlando, is sponsoring classes on Boiler operations for boiler operators [ two days ] April 14th and 15th 2008; Pneumatic controls for HVAC systems, April 9th, 10th, and 11th, 2008; and VAV systems controls training, on April 16th, 17th, and 18th, 2008
    Phone 404-784-3440 in Atlanta. Training in Orlando is the week of April 28th, 2008. That phone # is 407-299-7070, ask for John Moore.

Emerson is putting on a class on scroll compressors, I believe in Orlando or Jax. I saw a flyer in Johnstone at the Jax office the other day. You can call them for more info.

I want to get in to HVAC. Can I just study for it and take the test or do I have to go to school for it?

Wow! People are going back almost THREE YEARS on this site. I would hope the man has found the training he was looking for by now.