Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Absolutely not!! Buying through contractor

I dont like the thought of buying a furnace and A/C over the net. I know cars are bought and sold on the net and all kinds of crazy stuff, but to me this is also a safety issue when dealing with furnaces.

This is a great resource!!

Thanks
    g-SMITTY

Glad to hear that too Smitty. The funny part is that the online places I've seen charge more than I do for the equipment. To each their own I suppose.

does fitter not like Goodman? quick study here :-)

Sounds like once a bad taste, always a bad taste!

I had the 14 seer 3ton CLQ and goodman furnace installed by a very good contractor in my area. It is a year and a half old and I am very happy with it. I did have some hesitation on Goodman at first but my contractor did the manuel J so it is sized right and showed me an install he had just done in my neighborhood. Best service I have ever had. I had always had a NAME brand like Lennox or Carrier and was nieve to the Goodman Name but I do not regret my decision. ALso the AC is rated at I believe 72 Decibles, I cannot even hear this unit and it sits right outside my bedroom window. If your installer is good you should have no problems and will have a very good system for a good price. I have 4 kids and my wife stays at home so I am not embarassed to say price was an issue but not the only issue. I was able to put the cash difference in my kids college fund.

I'm told Goodman is second only to Carrier. They are a name brand.

Thanks Hageman everyone- feel much better after talking to the pro's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12