Well I have my reservation, not under h-tlk or anything, what's the final word on that?
    Sounded like they wanted you to guarantee 15 rooms, just to save $10 a night, screw that huh.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

I got them down to $179 a night but they still want the gaurentees. I think everyone can do better with the $199 a night with discounts from AARP, AAA and the like. With AAA the room cost is $159 a night.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

I checked that AAA discount out before, it has limitations such as a no cancel policy and they charge the card right away......so read it before you decide. As of now I am sticking to the regular rate.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    I got them down to $179 a night but they still want the gaurentees. I think everyone can do better with the $199 a night with discounts from AARP, AAA and the like. With AAA the room cost is $159 a night.
    Yeah but if you went with the convention contract rate and contract didn't they throw in a hospitality room ?

I got a harbor view room. Hope it has a deck. we can booze and meet there Fri nite this year if we decide to!
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Originally posted by benncool
    Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    Yeah but if you went with the convention contract rate and contract didn't they throw in a hospitality room ?
    No. The hospitality room was an additional $300. I really don't see how they sell from the sales department.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

I agree, same thing last year with the Comfort Inn, the rate they gave was no better than the one on the net, and some other things, screw em all, we are on our own.
    Jack got the deluxe harbor view room, meet and greet in there on Friday.....nice........

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

And the rooms have those mini-fridges with the overpriced beer I bet.........don't worry, I'll be bringing refreshments, all we need is ice....

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Talking

Every one of ya'll complain when your customers negotiate a repair/replacement price. Just pay the asking price and quit being so cheap. (all of you would be looking for the "goodman" hotel run by unliscensed/uninsured hacks if there was one!) Robo, there's a buisness opurtunity for ya!He he he.
    "The meek shall inherit the earth"
    "he that's walking with wise persons will become wise, but he that is having dealings with the stupid ones will fare badly" Proverbs 13:20
    "Pressure is something people feel when they don't know what their doing". Peyton Manning-superbowl MVP

Originally posted by Diceman
    I agree, same thing last year with the Comfort Inn, the rate they gave was no better than the one on the net, and some other things, screw em all, we are on our own.
    Jack got the deluxe harbor view room, meet and greet in there on Friday.....nice........

I'd guess we'll hit the hotel around 5:00 Fri eve. Wish it was earlier. Hope that works out.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Originally posted by md master
    Every one of ya'll complain when your customers negotiate a repair/replacement price.
    I don't. As long as it is apples to apples they will always get the best price from me!!!

We will probably leave early Fri morning. Hopefully hit Baltimore 2-3 in the afternoon

I think I still have many of your cell #'s, unless they changed, might not get in till early evening.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....