I was servicing a central-air system today and while changing the air filter in air handler I noticed the installer of this system had installed a small float switch in the safty pan below air handler instead of piping drip line to outside.
    ( A drip line is what I have always done)
    I could not find manufacturers name on this switch, and would be very interested in using this if smeone out there
    could please give me some names.

THANKS

Thumbs up

only two come to mind right now beckett, hartwell overflow saftey switch. i use them all the time they work well you can break r or y when or if switch closes . look in your local supply house catalog . you should find there....

Beckett has their version. We use them and one other kind, not sure of the name of it. We use them in all drain pans. The one's that we install in the attic we use the float switch and a drain line ran out over a window. That way there should be no reason to have a stopped up drain line and ruin some sheetrock..

i have a little giant in my house,m coil in attic and a safty pan under,and i hane no drain on the pan if something is wrong i want to know right away

Little Giant...yep that's the other one...lol

You can get them through graingers. http://www.grainger.com
    Part #3xy17