don't know what to do

Confused

after three tech coming out no answers,, my heat pump is not blown cool ,tech one said i need a new heat pump ,tech two said my service vavle is leaking and that why my system not cooling, so i had the vavle replaces still no cool air,tech three said that there might be trash in the lines ,and that he needed to blow the charge and refill it. all coils are clean but the e/coil in the air handler is'nt cold on top. he said it could be two thing ,my copressor is not copressing enough or trash in the line .what should i don't know what to do now ?

service vavle is leaking and that why my system not cooling, so i had the vavle replaces still no cool air,tech three said that there might be trash in the lines ,and that he needed to blow the charge and refill it. all coils are clean but the e/coil in the air handler is'nt cold on top. he said it could be two thing ,my copressor is not copressing enough or trash in the line .what should i don't know what to do now ?

1) get a dictionary
    2) get a telephone book
    3) look up HVAC in the phonebook and call out a real service tech to look at your system

having a bad day ct?

He's had techs out there, think maybe he's looking to find if the lines need to vacd and charged or if the comp may infact be the problem, not trying to diy

jblast, put your location and maybe one the the gents here could help.

i'am in va beach va and it's 2 ton carrier heat pump

Might have a restriction in the distributor at the evap, or the piston its self.

If you decide to let the tech RECOVER the charge. Have him check the piston for dirt, don't let him just recharge the unit.

Also, before recovering, he should run the unit with the fan disconnected to tell if a distributor is restricted, or the piston.

There isn't an easy way for you as a H O to tell if your getting a good tech.

Good Luck.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?