After talking/reading about a supplementary Cooling Only unit that could be mounted in the attic, and used to supply air to the second floor only...I am curious if this could be a viable installation to consider?
1. What would be the correct terminology for a system like this?
2. What/Where would be the best resource to learn about the function/priciples of an HVAC system like this?
3. After installation, would I want to close my original ducts during the summer, so that they would concentrate thier cooling on the first floor; the new unit concentrate on the second?
4. What typical type of savings could one expect from this additional installation?
5. Suggestions of manufacturers.
Thanks once again,
[Edited by c2motorsports on 06-05-2005 at 07:01 PM]