Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Considering buying another set of work boots---have a pair of "Redwings" now. Considering "Durashocks"??
    Its between those two brands. I've tried all the others and am not interested in going with anything else. So if your buying ---what is it REDWINGS or DURASHOCKS????

REDWINGS

Neither. Timberland Pro, titanium toe, waterproof, electrical safety hazard to 600 volts, and as light as a pair of tennis shoes.
    "If you can't fix it, don't break it."

Redwings all the way, Been wearing redwings for ten years.

RW hightops... steeltoe is your option or not. What ever you buy, please don't buy cheap or you may pay the price somewhere else.

Hey Doc.. I have a tech that says his feet sweat in timber waterproofs and he got the itch and yellow nail. Went back to RW's

Arrow Red Wing

My Red wing store keeps my size stocked just for me 202 High Tops 14 EEE

Love them...
    AllTemp Heating & Cooling

Thumbs up Work Boots

Red wings all the way

I bought a brand other than redwings three years ago......I am still shaving the caluses off that they left on my feet.
    Take your time & do it right!

Wore Redwings for over 20 years but would take them down to a shoe repair shop and have leather caps sewn over the toes being thats what I wear out fast working on furnaces. Cant do that anymore being about 8 yaers ago they started making the redwings differant so you could not sew the caps on. Tried glueing them on that didnt work. Last 5- years I have staerted wearing Vasque hiking boots....more of waffle stomper boot like I wore in high schooln now the ones I had in high school lasted me about 6- years ( all leather ) the ones I have now are not as heavy of leather but have held up well. I loved my Redwings but I just dont think they are built as well as they use to be.

Senior Tech Guest
    I'm a Wolverine man myself...

Mack from Target. Cheap but comfortable. I get the black ones, but just got a pair of brown ones yesturday. Felt great on my feet today. Steel toe, oil and slip resistant.

Originally posted by lusker
    Hey Doc.. I have a tech that says his feet sweat in timber waterproofs and he got the itch and yellow nail. Went back to RW's
    I had a yellow nail and an itch once. But we wont talk about that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast