Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    And you thought you were going crazy before-Ill bet you are going crazy and pissed off to ----now

sequence for the ac?

1) Damn its hot in here
    2) turn the switch on and the set temp down
    3) wait for chill
    4) its still hot in here
    5) turn the temp down to 68*
    6) Still to hot in here
    7) Go to the mall

Lightbulb Creative Solutions

Originally posted by beenthere
    Thanks for the advice. Can't back out, we do a fair amount of work for this GC. So its catch 22.
    I am Definitely Creative enough to solve 3 problem at Once! !! It will just take 4 X Normal effort once you provide additional details.
    Designer Dan
    It's Not Rocket Science, But It is SCIENCE with "Some Art". ___ ___ K EEP I T S IMPLE & S INCERE

Define the Building Envelope and Perform a Detailed Load Calc: It's ALL About Windows and Make-up Air Requirements. Know Your Equipment Capabilities

Thumbs up

THANKS BROTHERS FOR ALL THE VALUABLE INFORMATION ON HEATING AND COOLING SEQUENCE. I AM SORRY THAT I DID NOT INCLUDE IN MY ORIGINAL THREAD FOR BOOKS ,TAPES AND ARTICLES THAT ANYONE COULD SUGGEST TO HELP ME DURING MY STUDIES.

Originally posted by bneet
    I DID NOT INCLUDE IN MY ORIGINAL THREAD FOR BOOKS ,TAPES AND ARTICLES THAT ANYONE COULD SUGGEST TO HELP ME DURING MY STUDIES.
    Google ... ACCA and ... ASHRAE
    and you will have enough to read till 2047.
    Designer Dan
    It's Not Rocket Science, But It is SCIENCE with "Some Art". ___ ___ K EEP I T S IMPLE & S INCERE

Define the Building Envelope and Perform a Detailed Load Calc: It's ALL About Windows and Make-up Air Requirements. Know Your Equipment Capabilities

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12