I need some suggestions from you guys on a residential application. I am completing the framing of a 1640 sf house in the S. Texas countryside. Superinsulation on all 6 sides. I would like suggestions on what type of HVAC would be best, and that you would recommend, given the following parameters:
- Hidden or no condensing unit (how to hide??, under porch deck??, Verticle Package Unit???, etc).
- Quiet operation inside and outside.
- Maximum energy efficiency.
- All electric.
- Conventional or heat pump OK.
- Back-up heat strips if needed.
- Low cost purchase and installation.
- Is ground-source heat pump or some varient feasable?
Need recommendations that balance cost, efficiency, noise, looks (no condensing unit in sight), and meets other requirements above.