+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: AccuTools BluVac Micron Gauge

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by itsiceman View Post
    You may need to change the settings or post the link.
    I see nothing new ATM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeHpFOgvhY0

This is easier, Your right..
    Gotta have the right tool for the job!

Where is all the stuff MADE IN THE USA?

"Thats what we do Troy. Incredible, Invisible, Imbelivable things. We are an Unseen, Unknown, Unvincible fraternity of craftsman.."

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyd View Post
    I assume "u guys" means AccuTools. When designing the BluVac, we labored over what we thought would be the best fitting. Should it be M or F Flare? Perhaps a 1/8th or 1/4th male NPT (to allow multiple adapters). A 'T' possibly?

What we learned is that every tech has his own individual preference. We chose the 1/4 Male Flare because it is overall the most reliable and least susceptible to damage.

As far as adapters go, they are available everywhere. Some cheap, some expensive, some good, some bad. Our business is making the best electronic tools available. We don't do hardware...others do that much better than we can! I know a lot of techs that make their own fittings...they don't trust much of what they could buy.

There are many threads here and on other forums that highly recommend using a core removal tool as the gauge adapter...specifically, it seems that there is a high regard for the Appion core tool. I am not associated with Appion, but if their core tool makes my gauge work better, I have no problem passing on the info!
    New forum member/tech here. I'm doing my initial 'starter kit' purchase and included your gauge as part of my orders. Partially due to the amount of fan fair, the size & apparent accuracy, but also due to this response above. That's the kind of spirit I like to see in a vendor.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BGPM View Post
    New forum member/tech here. I'm doing my initial 'starter kit' purchase and included your gauge as part of my orders. Partially due to the amount of fan fair, the size & apparent accuracy, but also due to this response above. That's the kind of spirit I like to see in a vendor.
    You made the best choice you could have made.
    Gotta have the right tool for the job!

Where is all the stuff MADE IN THE USA?

"Thats what we do Troy. Incredible, Invisible, Imbelivable things. We are an Unseen, Unknown, Unvincible fraternity of craftsman.."

Post Likes
    i agree with pascone another vote for the bluevac here . changed my whole cough (leaky setup) after owning the bluevac which is so accurate...

Post Likes
    I received my BluVac from trutechtools.com and so far am thoroughly impressed with the item. Backlight is great, having the temp on screen is handy, compact & convenient design. I for the life of me can't understand why an expensive precision meter like this isn't shipped with a case, needless to say I have a small pelican case on the way to house it. But like others have noted, it's very sensitive and helped my get my vacuum system snugged up where as a yellow jacket led gauge I used as a comparable showed a very different reading.

Consider this another thumbs up so far.

Post Likes
    just ordered mine hope its as good as y'all say it is.

Post Likes
    Hello,

i have big problems with OIL sensor...i can not rid of the OIL on the screen.I clean and clean but no luck with it.What exactly can i do to fix the problem?When the screw cap is on I got an error OIL.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by deko81 View Post
    Hello,

i have big problems with OIL sensor...i can not rid of the OIL on the screen.I clean and clean but no luck with it.What exactly can i do to fix the problem?When the screw cap is on I got an error OIL.
    Hi, Deko.

Do the freezer calibration...everything should be ok after that. Let me know if you have any additional problems.

Post Likes

Unhappy

I tried this also but it still shows oil.
    And my bluvac after calibration perform the functions itself that looks just like i would pressing the keys but i dont.Light go on and of and other stuff.

I have issue with it from the first day.Maybe i m doing something wrong i really dont know.

Post Likes
    I tried this also but it still shows oil.
    And my bluvac after calibration perform the functions itself that looks just like i would pressing the keys but i dont.Light go on and of and other stuff.

I have issue with it from the first day.Maybe i m doing something wrong i really dont know.
    Please call me at the office first thing monday (954) 227-0781. Ask for Joey.

Post Likes
    Can we please discuss here or on my email, because i m from Slovenia and i
    dont talk english very good.Do you maybe know where can be a problem?

Regards, Dejan

Post Likes
    If english is tough do you have any pictures or video?

Is it the oil indication in tiny print or large print?

If you turn it on but hold the power key down what does it say?

From what I understand from your posts it reads microns when connected to vacuum and all the functions work fine except the display reads oil in tiny print.

Is that correct?

I had this and after the freezer calibration it went away.

I didn't notice any issue with the micron reading either way but the BluVac was telling me to calibrate soon.

If it happens only when the cap is on could the cap oily
    “If You Can Dodge A Wrench You Can Dodge A Ball”

Post Likes
    OIL in large print.
    If i turn on it says Soon and than OIL
    Now i can not calibrate it at all because i can get it to Cold...and then went to beep and on screen is -OIL-.I did clean several times with alcohol and no luck.

Post Likes
    OIL in large print.
    If i turn on it says Soon and than OIL
    Now i can not calibrate it at all because i can get it to Cold...and then went to beep and on screen is -OIL-.I did clean several times with alcohol and no luck.
    Deko,

Please go to http://accutools.com/index.php?page=contact and send me a message with your name & email address (and phone number if you can). Also, include the serial number of the BluVac (printed inside the battery compartment) and the name and location of the distributor you purchased it from.

From your description, it sounds like your BluVac is not working properly. I am sorry that you are having problems, and I would like to help you get a new one as fast as possible.

Post Likes
    guy i work with went to use his on friday, only second time using it and its as dead as a door nail. how much are these things again?
    You have to pay your due's before you pay the rent!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by n-e-w Jerz! View Post
    guy i work with went to use his on friday, only second time using it and its as dead as a door nail. how much are these things again?
    Hi, Jerz.

The BluVac works as we say it does, though I understand that you have no reason to believe me or trust in what I say about it.

If Deko's BluVac is truly not working, which I suspect is the case, it will be only the third confirmed defective unit of hundreds that we have shipped since its introduction in October of 2010. I am taking personal responsibility to ensure that Deko has a properly functioning unit as soon as possible.

If your friend contacts me, either via phone, or through our web site, I will ensure that he, too, has a 100% functional gauge. I have no desire whatsoever to have material in the field that is not functioning properly.

Our gauges are built and tested here at our factory in South Florida. We have stringent process and quality controls in place to ensure that material shipped meets or exceeds our published specifications. Unfortunately, occasional defects may occur, even under the best of conditions, but we will always do whatever is necessary to ensure that our products reflect well on our company.

Post Likes
    Yes my Bluevac failed after the secound use. But have a new one on the way.

Awesome customer service! Thanks Joeyd.

Post Likes

Great service from Accutools

I called Accutools on Friday afternoon near closing time because I was having a problem pulling a vacuum on a system and I thought my Bluevac was at fault. I was put through immediately to Dennis (JoeyD). He was very helpful and offered to replace the tool even though I had not confirmed that it was the problem. He pointed me to the threads here that I hadn't visited on the subject of evacuating. I was impressed with his knowledge and the integrity of his business. After testing my Bluevac on a recovery cylinder I found it was not the source of the problem.
    I'm already considering Accutools's refrigerant scale and now I see they have leak detectors as well.
    When our other technicians need tools they'll be the first ones I consider.

Post Likes
    i already have the blu vac & the scale w/ the auto charge module &
    am very happy with both instruments. next week i will be
    ordering the combustable gas detector.

Post Likes
    Dennis is a great business man who stands behind his product 100%. Anyone looking to purchase one just know your old school evacuation methods must be upgraded lol or you will be looking to beat the bluvac with a hammer. TruTech tools are also a great company that have treated me great with any issues/questions months after my purchase

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in