Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyd View Post
    Very well
    Actually, what makes it special cannot be revealed at this time.
    What do you mean it cannot be revealed at this time? Is this something so different that no one else has the technology? How long has this been out and tested?

The BluVac will operate within its published specs from 0C to 50C (32F to 122F) Im in Jersey. What happens when Its 0-5* outside?

For the foreseeable future, South Florida.Thats awesome to hear? WHat of your products are made overseas? Your website hints towards that..

List is $249.
    Not too shabby I will say. Any Supply houses carry them?

Also could you somehow elaborate on how the freezing/ heating up this thing calibrates it? I like the Idea of field calibratability! What made you guys get into Hvac Products? Are you/ were you in the trade?
    Gotta have the right tool for the job!

Where is all the stuff MADE IN THE USA?

"Thats what we do Troy. Incredible, Invisible, Imbelivable things. We are an Unseen, Unknown, Unvincible fraternity of craftsman.."

Quote Originally Posted by joeyd View Post
    Very well
    Actually, what makes it special cannot be revealed at this time.

The BluVac will operate within its published specs from 0C to 50C (32F to 122F)

For the foreseeable future, South Florida.

List is $249.
    How does it operate below 0C? For example at 10F? That's where my Thermal sucks.

Does it quit working? Or just get sluggish?

Quote Originally Posted by Pascone10 View Post
    Your right I apologize. Im not concerned how close the reading is at the higher end of the scale so much. I need to pull them down to 500...
    ±5% and 5% of reading are two different things

FWIW Here is the field calibration procedure for the thermal.
    I've done this before.

http://www.thermalengineeringcompany...01,%204575.pdf
    “If You Can Dodge A Wrench You Can Dodge A Ball”

Quote Originally Posted by itsiceman View Post
    ±5% and 5% of reading are to different things

FWIW Here is the field calibration procedure for the thermal.
    I've done this before.

http://www.thermalengineeringcompany...01,%204575.pdf
    OHH no sh*&. I didnt notice that Ice. Thanks for posting this. SO the thermal is actually 10% off? I dont get this crap yet lol. Also how are these accuracies made? Is the manufacturer in charge and thats it? Anyway they could be fudged?
    How much more accurate is this accutool?

"Thats what we do Troy. Incredible, Invisible, Imbelivable things. We are an Unseen, Unknown, Unvincible fraternity of craftsman.."

Iceman Ive seen them instructions before. Why in the world did you need to do that? How off was your gauge?

OHH no sh*&. I didnt notice that Ice. Thanks for posting this. SO the thermal is actually 10% off? I dont get this crap yet lol. Also how are these accuracies made? Is the manufacturer in charge and thats it? Anyway they could be fudged?
    How much more accurate is this accutool?
    Be willing to bet the TE is spec'd at a sweet spot around 80°F since they don't list it
    The BV is spec'd thru the whole operating temp 32-122°F

Iceman Ive seen them instructions before. Why in the world did you need to do that? How off was your gauge?
    Was looking for anything that I could find wrong. I believe it was a loose connection internaly giving me screwy readings that time. When I did it I missed the last part where you check the number stamped on the sensor. Eveything checked out to that point though.
    “If You Can Dodge A Wrench You Can Dodge A Ball”

Ok I see. All these accuracy number give me a headache. I try to do the best job I can but need to stay within some limitation.. So when are you picking up a Bluvac.
    Since my Thermal is new and guys have been using them for a long time I think Ill hang on to it for awhile. I just hate to find out in 5 years that it is an inaccurate POS lol.

What do you mean it cannot be revealed at this time?
    Is this something so different that no one else has the technology?
    How long has this been out and tested?
    Any Supply houses carry them?
    Im in Jersey. What happens when Its 0-5* outside?
    WHat of your products are made overseas?
    Also could you somehow elaborate on how the freezing/ heating up this thing calibrates it?
    What made you guys get into Hvac Products?
    Are you/ were you in the trade?
    Lots of questions! Answers, not necessarily in order:

I have been designing tools and technology for HVAC service for 20 years...you have probably used some of my stuff. The BluVac has been under development for 8!!! years. It is new patent-pending technology. There is nothing else like it. We are in the process of acquiring patents, which limits what I can say about the tech, including what makes it tick and the method of calibration.

The product was released this past October. There are a number of them in the field (both beta and production) and I have not had one come back.

We are currently working to get them into distribution, for the time being we can sell directly.

All BluVacs will operate down to at least 32F. Below that, at some (random, due to process variations) point, the oil sensor will kick in. This is described in the troubleshooting section of the manual.

What is built USA vs. overseas is entirely dependent on the sales volume and our Florida factory capacity. This varies. We do not represent ourselves as a "Made in the USA" manufacturer, but the BluVac is currently made here.

well just remember that 99.9% of all systems out there didnt have a micron gauge used on them when they were evacuated, so atleast your doing it right, i have a yellow jacket and jb, so its hard to spend a couple hundred on a tool that i have to decent ones already, maybe i can get my service manager to pay, yea right in my dreams.

but this differently is a awesome looking setup, if i was in the market for one this would be the one i would get. i love the sensitivity.

I just ordered a BluVac today after a very satisfying conversation with both Adam and the design engineer of the BlueVac. When I get it I will be certain to give a review of what I think.

Quote Originally Posted by AirTechMech View Post
    I just ordered a BluVac today after a very satisfying conversation with both Adam and the design engineer of the BlueVac. When I get it I will be certain to give a review of what I think.
    Where did you order? I've tried to find ANYBODY selling these and no-one does. Even called the phone number on their website 5 different times, it never connects with anybody or even an answering machine. Makes me wonder how long they will be around.
    "The trouble with the world is the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt" -Bertrand Russell

Quote Originally Posted by coolerfixer View Post
    Where did you order? I've tried to find ANYBODY selling these and no-one does. Even called the phone number on their website 5 different times, it never connects with anybody or even an answering machine. Makes me wonder how long they will be around.
    Ummm...we have been here for 10 years...same phone number (954) 227-0781. We answer calls personally during business hours 8:30AM to 5:00PM EST, and we have a system for taking messages after hours. Sorry you have had trouble, but I think somehow you must have been calling the wrong number.

FYI -- it is a new product, and we have been working hard getting it into distribution. It is not easy, or fast.

Is the JB just damaged? Why take it on and of with no pump running? Our you showing us a bad sensor? A voice would have been nice in the video and some light, did you shoot that thing in the dark, I can't watch that for 15 minutes. someone tell me the ending

I personally believe in the near, very near future, all our vacuum gauges will be built into the manifold.
    Always here

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast