Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question

Hello !!
    I need some help to identify parts suppliers for the Carrier 06N screw compressor !!
    Is there any friend that can give me help on this ?
    In advance
    Thanks

UH how bout Carrier dude

you will need to go through rcd or carrier on this. it is a carlyle compressor. what parts are you wanting?

The compressor itself is not field serviceable. Are you looking for internal oil filter, loader solenoids, oil solenoid, ???

Dear Friends, please see my responses below !

DjKen - Yes , We need those part numbers also . Do you have any info to help us on this ? We are not doing the overhaul on the field , but inside our companie. We are specialized on compressors rebuild but this compressor is "new" for us.

FreonRick - We are looking for the , oil filters ( internal and external ) , o-rings , gaskets and internal bearings only.

Thanks for help !!
    Regards

We need those part numbers also . Do you have any info to help us on this ? We are not doing the overhaul on the field , but inside our companie. We are specialized on compressors rebuild but this compressor is "new" for us.

FreonRick - We are looking for the , oil filters ( internal and external ) , o-rings , gaskets and internal bearings only.

Wow........

Ah, never mind.

[Edited by r718 on 06-13-2005 at 05:22 PM]

I can get you the part numbers for oil filters and solenoids. There are no part numbers avaliable for the internals of that compressor. You will have to do some reverse engineering to figure out what is needed internally. By that, I mean you will have to tear it down piece by piece and figure out how each part is made and how it fits in the compressor.(good luck)

all the part number is on epic. even the internal parts. you have to go through carrier or rcd to get any of the parts. internal filters are all the same. the external oil filter is different depending on if it is air or water cooled.

what is "epic" is it part of carrier.
    do they have a web site?

epic is a program that has part numbers a images break down of the equipment they make. if you have access to hvac partners it is on there.

fabio keep us posted on your progress,what kind of failure do you have?

I don't think this compressor was ever meant to be rebuild by anyone other than the factory. It is almost impossible to rebuild some screws without special equipment that only the factory has. I would contact Carrier and ask them if they think it is a good idea for you to try a rebuild.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast