I am currently working in a building that has a NCM-350 with S2 mirgration which is connected to a johnson controls table top modem. The table top modem is then connect to the DSC and FPU communications trunk which is run through out the building. The building manager would like to upgrade the system, to a different control brand, but during the upgrade he wants to keep a common front-end between the old Johnson Controls DSC & FPU devices, and a new possible LON system. My questions is, what is the communications protocol that is being sent out of the johnson controls table top modem to the NCM-350? Is this an N2 protocol which would allow intergration with devices like field server, or is it something else.