Thread: help need job

Hmm

ok heres the scoop I am FEMALE yes its kinda a downer in this field I just got out of a technical high school in June where I learned HVAC/R and I would really like to get into the fields preferably install how can I get someone to hire me I've applied to like 60 places 15 that were actually hiring and I can not get a job to save my life any tips would be greatly appreciated

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    Keep trying ,go to websites like http://www.acca.org http://www.natex.org ,anywhere to get contractor names ,etc. in your area ,email them mentionng the site you found them on.

May help get their attention,good luck.

ps. where are you located and tell us about your education/school?

well I live in East Hartford Connecticut and I attended Howell Cheney Technical High School which is out of manchester

I know someone in your area. Send me an E-Mail or contact me through AIM if your interested.

whats ur aim name

it's in my profile with my E-Mail

drop me a line on my email or im me on aol. i have been working in the state for 7 years now and know most of the companys and/or owners for the major contractors in the state. what side of the field would you like to get into???commercial or residential?

steve

I think a good hire is a good hire man or woman.You may want to drop the terms UR and LIkE when adressing topics.I think you can see this in your posts.Just some advice.