Looks like extreme leftist and lover of Communism, Michael Moore is joining Obama and other Socialist elites in keeping Governor Walker from doing his job as he sees fit to do it;http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110306/...unions_protestThe crowd roared in approval as Moore implored demonstrators to keep up their struggle against Republican Gov. Scott Walker's legislation, saying they've galvanized the nation against the wealthy elite and comparing their fight to Egypt's revolt. He also thanked the 14 state Democratic senators who fled Wisconsin to block a vote on the bill, saying they'll go down in history books.
I'm a little puzzled about a few things mentioned in the above quote;
- Didn't the people elect Walker to do the job of governor?
- Didn't Obama condemn the president of Eqypt for cutting off Internet access while he himself fought to have the ability to do the same to Americans?
- Weren't the riots in Eqypt backed by another type of "brotherhood"?
- Aren't the Senators who refused to do their jobs going against the will of the people who pay their salaries?
- Aren't the Senators in violation of the purpose for their being Senators?
- Aren't Michael Moore, Obama and all other leftists involved in this farce in fact perpetuating a revolt against the American people by defying the will of the people in acts of revolution?