Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sharpsto wn, SW Houston, Sugarland. . . brings out my xenophobia!
    G T T

“In the end we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends”

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by gtt View Post
    Sharpsto wn, SW Houston, Sugarland. . . brings out my xenophobia!
    I don't fear foreigners. I cherish the cultural differences in people. I fear idealogies that contain aspects that involve forcing me to think a certain way or be killed.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    I can't imagine why you would not believe that Islam is out to rule the world. That has been the purpose of Islam and the dedication of Muslims since Mohammed designed Islam as a militaristic political faction with claimed spiritual authority. It doesn't take much study of Islam and it's history to not understand that the main focus of Islam is to take over the world and rid the world of infidels, those who are not Muslim.
    The Islamic empire (if you will) has been on the decline for some time now. Spain is gone - the Balkans are gone (except Albania) - The Mongols devastated the heart of the empire. Turkey is a shell of it's former self. Iran has fallen into the dark ages. And the most populous Islamic nation - Indonesia - isn't a beligerant nation, it is a republic. Terrorism is hard to combat but on a military scale the Islamic world doesn't even compare to the West. It doesn't compare to China, Japan, and Sout Korea.

can2man, have you heard what Choudary said? Have you seriously looked at Islam's track record? Does Christianity have avowed terrorists dedicated to blasting the world back into the 7th century?

I am not a dedicated Biblical scholar, but, the New Testament is heavy on turning the other cheek.

Seems the Koran has some commands regarding "apostates" and "infidels" that in a nutshell is dominance or death for all outside of Islam. Muslims say we cannot even UNDERSTAND what the Koran says, because we are outside the faith.

I am convinced it is their end-game, and the time-table f'or it's accomplishment is likely measured in decades or even centuries. The Stealth Jihad marches on.

They will not be satisfied if Israel is wiped out. They ARE going to come after the rest of western civilization.

I really wish you were right, though.
    No I haven't read Choudry - I will do some reading today and get back to you

IMO, the "decline" of Islam, technologically speaking is offset substantially by the sheer numbers and the substantial percentage of radical followers. Is there a way pick out and sequester the radicals from the true peace loving (but still committed to their end game) followers? Then what to do with the millions of death-loving radicals? The belief's of western civilization has got a real dilemma.

On Chowhead, start here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-rise-up.html
    G T T

“In the end we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends”

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by can2man View Post
    No I haven't read Choudry - I will do some reading today and get back to you
    Have you read this thread?:

American Soldiers Killed in Germany
    G T T

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Anyone live in this guy's district?:

http://peteking.house.gov/

He seems to have " a pair" with regards to radical Islam.
    G T T

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Anyone live in this guy's district?:

http://peteking.house.gov/

He seems to have " a pair" with regards to radical Islam.
    he's coward. He's the chump that wants to pass a law that would make it illegal to be within 1000 feet of a politician with a concealed hand gun......he's an idiot that likes camera face time
    I only drink a little, but when I do
    I turn into another person and THAT person drinks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by can2man View Post
    The Islamic empire (if you will) has been on the decline for some time now. Spain is gone - the Balkans are gone (except Albania) - The Mongols devastated the heart of the empire. Turkey is a shell of it's former self. Iran has fallen into the dark ages. And the most populous Islamic nation - Indonesia - isn't a beligerant nation, it is a republic. Terrorism is hard to combat but on a military scale the Islamic world doesn't even compare to the West. It doesn't compare to China, Japan, and Sout Korea.
    Oh, you are deceived like most into believing that Islam cares about state borders. Islam is stronger now then it has ever been in that there are more Muslims in more places worldwide then has ever been in history.

Speaking of history, Islam is a force that attacks and expands when strong and lays in wait while growing stronger after defeat. Just look at Islamic influence on the world throughout the centuries and you will see a steady progression of worldwide growth with a few eras where the world fought back briefly;

Here we have Islamic influence in the 6th century;

And then Islamic influence to the 13th century;

And Muslims throughout the world today;

The Muslim population is the fastest growing of any world influence due to high birthrates and conversions by choice and by force. Middle Eastern countries are rapidly falling to the influence of Sharia law. The U.S. continues to put more and more restrictions on allowing American citizens to readily know how fast paced and violent Islam is growing worldwide by suppressing American media through legal channels with organizations such as CAIR.

Islam declared war on the world in the 6th century and has continually been active in their efforts for world domination. Even the few set backs to the Islamic expansionism has not lessened the amount of Muslims there are in the world. We are still at war with Islam and we refuse to acknowledge it even exists.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    The Muslim population is the fastest growing of any world influence due to high birthrates and conversions by choice and by force.
    My wife works at an Ob/Gyn office and says that over 50% of the patients are Middle Eastern women. She said that the Doctors have to speak to the husbands who then speak to the wives even though they both speak English. All communication goes through the husband even with the wife standing there face to face.
    How tall are you Private???!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gunnery Sergeant Hartman View Post
    My wife works at an Ob/Gyn office and says that over 50% of the patients are Middle Eastern women. She said that the Doctors have to speak to the husbands who then speak to the wives even though they both speak English. All communication goes through the husband even with the wife standing there face to face.
    I realize I am being an instigator in suggesting this...

Here is a way we could unravel the Muslim world... Arrange to teach the women they can be equals... specifically put off that domineering male...

Yeah, there would be a feisty revolt, which would be kinda tenuous to live through... but IMO what came out the other side would be a less tolerant of Sharia law Muslim society...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Cornybot vers. 4.34.2 loading

Cornybot vers. 4.34.2 running

continue.......

Americas biggest enemies come from within....... arrogance, stupidity.....and a herd mentality.

Overcoming these obstacles would put us back on the road to greatness.

BTW....

Whip.....

How many blood vessels did you burst today with that totally uncalled for outburst ???

Ive felt bad all day..... and I was looking at some programming I did a while back and couldnt fiqure what the hell I did some logic for..... still dont know...btw...but its not going to hurt anything so Im leaving it in just in case I ever fiqure why I did it.

But anyhow.... I was feeling bad today and popped in to hvac-talk to get my mind off things for a minute....and seeing your thread closing post......I got a chuckle or two ........

Im more of a patriot than most on here.....dont you worry about that my friend.... I probably love this land more than all of hvac talk membership combined......

Websters dictionary once wanted to use my photographic likeness for a picture dictionary.....I was to be the definition of "Patriot"

But ...... I passed.... I think they then gave the spot to Reagan.

I also have a sense of humor.....something many of you on here lack......unless you or one of your buddies is dishing it out.

Its only the internet dude......

Hope I didnt cause you any permanent damage..... I fiqure you at least got a permanent "twitch" out of that episode.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Between cornball and coolwimped, their incesant whining posts will wind up getting all interesting threads closed down.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12