Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

CAIR tosses Gopher overboard!

Looks like the Council on American-Islamic Relations, CAIR, is having an impact on censoring our media so that nothing disparaging about Islam or Muslims is allowed to be aired. http://www.anti-cair-net.org/

Could be that owners of the media programs remember the murdering of those who opposed Islam in the Netherlands and are just trying to keep their heads.

In the meantime, another advocate for Sharia free America has been sacrificed;

CAIR censors another talk-radio host

Ex-congressman pushed off air for anti-Islamist warnings

Posted: March 03, 2011
    6:25 pm Eastern

© 2011 WorldNetDaily

Fred Grandy
    Former U.S. Rep. Fred Grandy has been forced to walk away from his popular morning drive-time radio talk show in Washington after the station's management insisted he avoid discussions of radical Islam, sources close to Grandy say.
    The station, WMAL, also reportedly banned Grandy's wife from future broadcasts. The outspoken "Mrs. Fred" was a regular guest on his show.
    Grandy, who before entering politics played "Gopher" on the hit TV show "The Love Boat," refused WMAL management's terms and left his broadcasting job with the station Tuesday. WMAL confirmed his resignation in a brief statement on its website.
    In recent months, Grandy invited Muslim activists on his morning show, "The Grandy Group," to debate the threat from the radical Muslim Brotherhood. He also hosted several U.S. security officials - including former CIA, FBI and Pentagon officials - who all warned the Brotherhood was infiltrating Washington through its U.S. front groups.
    James Lafferty, chairman of the Virginia Anti-Shariah Task Force, or VAST, a group that opposes the spread of radical Islam in America, blasted WMAL's management for "caving to the Council for American Islamic Relations (CAIR) once again."

Read more at WorldNetDaily
    http://mommylife.net/archives/2011/0..._censorsh.html

What we need is a sequel to The Love Boat called "Gopher Goes Back to Washington"
    The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), which represents itself as a sort of Muslim NAACP, works tirelessly to punish and shut down American free speech when it involves reporting on radical Islam. It has - with the compliance of our Tired Old Media - passed itself off as a moderate voice, while behind the scenes it is suing and strong-arming American institutions to enforce Shariah law.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Think the Huff-Puff-Post will touch this story? Hannity will have meat to grind this week.
    G T T

“In the end we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends”

Martin Luther King, Jr.

It's all about freedom of speech.....right?

I wonder what Rush is going to say about this, I would love to see these numbskulls try and remove Rush from the air
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    It's all about freedom of speech.....right?
    Yes it is - even if you don't like the message - it must be allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by can2man View Post
    Yes it is - even if you don't like the message - it must be allowed.
    Evidentely not under Sharia law, which CAIR is forcing on the U.S. through threats and lawsuits. CAIR is the Islamic version of the ACLU in the U.S. It is another way that Muslims are using the rights of the U.S. against the citizens of the U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Evidentely not under Sharia law, which CAIR is forcing on the U.S. through threats and lawsuits. CAIR is the Islamic version of the ACLU in the U.S. It is another way that Muslims are using the rights of the U.S. against the citizens of the U.S.
    Myself, I support free speech, I support the right to pack a piece if you feel you must. I support the right to own a sniper rifle. I do not believe all the guns should ever be in the hands of the government. Or, for that matter, a corporate state.
    Having said that: I am more to the left than I am to the right. I do not believe that Islam is out to rule the world any more than Christianity is.
    This is the responsibility of the radio station.
    Grow a set.

I do not believe that Islam is out to rule the world any more than Christianity is.
    Hope you still feel that way when your wife and daughter are required to wear a birka.

Grow a pair
    I'm not tolerating Political Correctness anymore, from now on it's tell it like it is.

Veto Pro Pak - The best tool bag you'll ever own

HMMMMM

Myself, I support free speech, I support the right to pack a piece if you feel you must. I support the right to own a sniper rifle. I do not believe all the guns should ever be in the hands of the government. Or, for that matter, a corporate state.
    Having said that: I am more to the left than I am to the right. I do not believe that Islam is out to rule the world any more than Christianity is.
    This is the responsibility of the radio station.
    Grow a set.
    I can't imagine why you would not believe that Islam is out to rule the world. That has been the purpose of Islam and the dedication of Muslims since Mohammed designed Islam as a militaristic political faction with claimed spiritual authority. It doesn't take much study of Islam and it's history to not understand that the main focus of Islam is to take over the world and rid the world of infidels, those who are not Muslim.

Quote Originally Posted by Texas-Tech View Post
    Hope you still feel that way when your wife and daughter are required to wear a birka.

Grow a pair
    I may be wrong, but I think can2man was referring to the radio station growing a pair rather then be intimidated by Islamic factions such as CAIR.

I get the feeling that can2man has not only not paid any attention to Islamic history or it's origins and intent, but it seems he has not paid attention to current events around the world pertaining to those who speak out against Islam either. It would seem that can2man is not aware that others in the media who have spoken out against Islam have been brutally murdered.

However, I do agree that American media should grow a set and not allow CAIR or any other particular group of people dictate what can be discussed on their programs. That radio station has just become property of CAIR.

As for Mr. Grandy, I'm sure he will become more popular then ever over this incident.

can2man, have you heard what Choudary said? Have you seriously looked at Islam's track record? Does Christianity have avowed terrorists dedicated to blasting the world back into the 7th century?

I am not a dedicated Biblical scholar, but, the New Testament is heavy on turning the other cheek.

Seems the Koran has some commands regarding "apostates" and "infidels" that in a nutshell is dominance or death for all outside of Islam. Muslims say we cannot even UNDERSTAND what the Koran says, because we are outside the faith.

I am convinced it is their end-game, and the time-table f'or it's accomplishment is likely measured in decades or even centuries. The Stealth Jihad marches on.

They will not be satisfied if Israel is wiped out. They ARE going to come after the rest of western civilization.

I really wish you were right, though.
    G T T

“In the end we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends”

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Some folks just will never understand, the Islamic religion is not a peaceful one, they almost ruled the world once before and they are going to try again. Their doing it from within and if the non islamic world doesn't GROW A PAIR were all gonna pay the price. From my point of view I'm gonna be 61 this year and figure my time is about up, but for those who have their life and their childrens lives ahead of them you better wake the hell up and get with the program.

Personally I'm just sick to death of all of the goodie two shoes types that spew the liberal dribble, we are just about out of freakin time.

Good luck to all of us.

God Bless America
    I'm not tolerating Political Correctness anymore, from now on it's tell it like it is.

Veto Pro Pak - The best tool bag you'll ever own

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast