Thread: condenser question

Post Likes
    hi guys i am new to this bussiness an i never installed new units only serviced.....

i have to relocate this 2 condenser units 2 ton to the roof on the roof of a 2 flat apartment building...

will it be any problem with the oil not coming back to the compressor since the evap is below the condenser somone told me they do some kinda trap like on the sinks..

thanx a lot for any information...do i have to call a truck to put those condensers up on the roof or there are manual lifters that u put on the roof and pull the condenser up is not that big 2 ton 10 seer

Post Likes
    Originally posted by adidcn
    hi guys i am new to this bussiness an i never installed new units only serviced.....
    That doesn't make sense.
    Get back to work.™

Post Likes
    i worked with somone before he only let me service change parts i never personaly seen how they install the condensers on the roof only on the ground level thats what i meant.

Post Likes
    Crane !!!

Oil return depends on line length, and size, and each manufacturer has their own recommendations, call them and ask.

Post Likes
    do one of two things here
    get some one to help you that knows how to do this
    walk away because you are in over your head already
    not trying to ofend you but from your questions and you admision you will get in to alot of problems

Post Likes
    ok thanx guys

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in