Fresh-Aire UV APCO kit

Anyone have experience installing one of these? I have been asked to install this for a client and it seems straight forward. What I am hesitating about is the secondary light that goes with the coils themselves. This is a furnace/coil installation and I am a bit worried about installing this in the upflow furnace before the coils. Anyone does this or know that its alright? I am a bit worried about the bulb getting blasted by the hot air straight from the burners.

Thanks in advance

(Edit: Here is a link to the manufacturer's webpage. I haven't found anything with the kit suggesting to keep it from a heat source.)

http://www.freshaireuv.com/apco.html

well, I have a call into the manufacturer... for future reference, I am not sure if it is ok, but the unit is UL listed... I will post back up when I hear back

We have some experience with these...you don't have to go with the secondary light option , you can just have the Single Apco unit with NO remote bulb. Then you have to pick your voltage and 1 or 2 year bulb.

Nice product , unlike some of the others...produces no ozone.

Yeah, I stopped by their booth at the ASHRAE expo and was impressed with what I saw. It is a nice product.

Another miracle, fresh air without fresh air. I am not impressed. Get a real fresh air change in 5-6 hours when the home is occupied. Get a good +merv 11 air filter on the air handler. Maintain <50%RH throughout the home. Dryout the air handler for several hours everyday to stop mold/bacteria from growing near the a/c coil/pan. These are basics.
    Than hang all the gadgets you want on the system to feel good. The oxidation of the vocs is very slow, having a slight effect over 24 hours. The air should be change 4-5 times by then.
    Regards TB
    Bear Rules: Keep our home <50% RH summer, controls mites/mold and very comfortable.
    Provide 60-100 cfm of fresh air when occupied to purge indoor pollutants and keep window dry during cold weather. T-stat setup/setback +8 hrs. saves energy
    Use +Merv 10 air filter. -Don't forget the "Golden Rule"

Yeah, when they say 'fresh-air' they mean filtered clean air, not air changes. If this actually gave fresh air changes, don't you think the international, uniform codes would have adopted it? This would be a huge energy savings.

This is just for cleaning return air. Fresh air is still required.