Relocating to Boston Area

I will be relocating back to the Boston area at the end of June to take care of my mother. I'm looking for work. Below is a sample of my resume from hvac agent with my e-mail provided. Thanks.

[Edited by splitbolt on 05-28-2005 at 06:40 PM]

I'm also curious about some feedback on the resume if anyone is willing to help. Am I expecting too much? Too little? Anything missing? Thanks.

Remove all negatives... tools and boiler stuff.. show nothing but positive items and positive attitudes

This may sound bad but don't mention your mother to the interviewer

Thanks Lusker. Just curious..why no mention of family?

Not family, mother and problems. They may be more concerned you will spend more time with your mother than learning your position. Try not to give any glimmer of a negative that may give the other guy a leg up over you when it comes to their final decision to hire.

No real problems, she's just alone up there and I've made a much better living up there so it works to both of our advantages, but duly noted. I see how it can be misunderstood.

Thanks again.

I would set your salary requirements higher also. Guys right out of school, with no experiance are getting that around here. Thats in service, not installing, but the numbers shouldn't be much different. With your experiance, you should be looking for atleast $40,000 to $45000 a yr. Tim