need help with an old trane package rtu

here is the m# sahcc6060c10c75d3d00cgflmnrtb
    circuit on will not start and i have found nothing open in the circuit to keep it from starting. any help that anyone can give its kicking my butt. Thanks

you will have to learn how to read the scematic, and use a meter to trace out a open circuit.
    Jason J Saylor
    Pinellas County Schools
    HVAC Tech/Part Time HVAC Instructor Fortis College
    Pinellas County Florida

"You will encounter many distractions and many temptations to put your goals aside: The security of a job, a wife who wants kids, Whatever. But if you hang in there, always following your vision, I have no doubt you will succeed.
    Larry Flynt quote

you will have to learn to read!

New Member Introduction and Site Rules Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself Register Here DO NOT POST SITE QUESTIONS HERE!!

the banner above the replies
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Welcome to thte site...also read the rules that state we cannot give DIY help here...even if you are in the trade, we cannot out here in the open forums. So take a moment and read the rules and apply for pro membership so you can join us in the private forums where you can get help.

Site Rules:
    http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1241

The statement below is my signature and just my overall feeling towards our industry and does not necessarily pertain to you nor this thread.

There really isn't a legitimate excuse for not doing the job correctly!

Does the unit have an economizer and and is your circuit open in the economizer controls? Any bad molex pluggs?

Quote Originally Posted by a/c1 View Post
    Does the unit have an economizer and and is your circuit open in the economizer controls? Any bad molex pluggs?
    I see you are new...welcome. Read the rules please as continuing this conversation in the introduction area will only get this thread shut down.

The statement below is my signature and just my overall feeling towards our industry and does not necessarily pertain to you nor this thread.

There really isn't a legitimate excuse for not doing the job correctly!