Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    quantum1

I can only say "and I hate to really say anything" but there is room for improvement, way to much pookie, and the electrical is not safe, float switch is probably ok is will shut off the condenser with minimal water in overflow pan.

These folks just do not take a lot of pride in their work
    but we all live and learn, I am sorry that you paid good hard earned money to get something like this, but please don't stereo type all us, there are many companys out there that do take pride in their work and do a whole lot better than what you got.

This is why you should make an effort to maybe get some feedback from former customers and maybe even try and set up something with one former customer to go by and look at a job they company had done.

Bottom line in my opinion this job is not acceptable.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

I honestly believe that there are more good companies out there than bad ones. Just in the short amount of time that I have been looking at this forum, I can tell that there are alot of people who take a great deal of pride in there work.

I would like to thank everyone who has had some input regarding this post.

Fortunately, I haven't paid these jokers a dime yet.

mrbillpro is being kind in his in his comments about that install.

It looks like the kind of work that really lowball underpaid subs do.

Do you have a couple of pictures showing the entire indoor unit at once?

[Edited by mark beiser on 05-30-2005 at 11:44 AM]
    If more government is the answer, then it's a really stupid question.

Originally posted by mark beiser
    mrbillpro is being kind in his in his comments about that install.
    Your right Mark I guess because I am sensitive to folks feelings that are taken like this, and probably he just did not know, but thank God he found this forum and was able to get some honest, sincere feedback and receive a little more education to hopefully help him resolve this with the contractor, because I know he wants to get paid and hopefully everyone will use a little tact and this will be resolved in good faith and no swords pulled.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345