Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by k_fridge View Post
    I have gas.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    I love the Adirondacks. Give me a GPS coordinate and let me know where the key is and I'll get the place warmed up for you.
    bring your boat or snowmobile, can't get there by Car. We'll probably open camp in a couple weeks
    BEING AN ADULT

is the dumbest thing I have ever done

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Silly Robo.
    If you say so;
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    BTW, Farrakhan has been saying that since he was hatched....and you just found this out?

I think your slippin.

Come to think of it, The Egyptians probably said it....and the Babylonians...and probably General Patton, as well as many others. Where in the heck have you been...hiding under a rock?

At least be creative so you might amuse me.
    I just never realized how much alike you and Farrakhan are before. You guys are almost twins.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Well robo we can argue about the attack on the Liberty until the cows come home. The sailors all claim that the American flag was flying but lets forget about all that and the argument about Israel for a moment.

What is the reason for this thread? This thread was started as an attack on a fellow member here in "good" standing which I know in times past I was chastised for starting a thread about a real far left radical poster (who later on got banned) on here 4 or 5 years ago here and got my hand slapped deserving so for it. Now you come on here with a thread guns blazing against coowhip and I come on with a polite post defending him and now you turn your guns on me with slander, name calling and personal attacks.

I guess you are immune from all criticism and any who question you are burned at the stake with wild slanderous charges. Really you have the thinnest skin I believe of any poster here because when someone says something you don't like especially any criticism of Israel you blast away claiming I hate Jews, love the murderous Muslims and love Farrakhan. You should be horsewhipped and "hung" for that you know like you claim we did in the old South. Thank you, thank you very much
    This thread was started as a joke. It is for my amusement of poking fun at you guys.

And when I said I wanted to be hung like a Black man, I didn't mean the way think of it.

This thread was started as a joke. It is for my amusement of poking fun at you guys.

And when I said I wanted to be hung like a Black man, I didn't mean the way think of it.
    Well maybe if you come back down here we can arrange you to be "hung" like a Black man but I'm afraid it wouldn't be your you know what getting stretched but the other "head". Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by k_fridge View Post
    I have gas.

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    bring your boat or snowmobile, can't get there by Car. We'll probably open camp in a couple weeks
    You're really making this end of the world thing more difficult then it has to be.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Well maybe if you come back down here we can arrange you to be "hung" like a Black man but I'm afraid it wouldn't be your you know what getting stretched but the other "head". Thank you very much
    Hopefully I'll be there for the next convention.

I do say so...silly Robo.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

I love the Adirondacks. Give me a GPS coordinate and let me know where the key is and I'll get the place warmed up for you.
    Hey me too! I'll be skiing at Gore the week after next.

And no need to turn the cabin's heat on for me- I've probably got the only camp in the Adirondacks that has its own Webserver controlling the furnace.

// Not kidding.

/// It's BACnet, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by BACnet View Post
    Hey me too! I'll be skiing at Gore the week after next.

And no need to turn the cabin's heat on for me- I've probably got the only camp in the Adirondacks that has its own Webserver controlling the furnace.

// Not kidding.

/// It's BACnet, of course.

man! thats just rude My Place is off grid, so there is no control. I'm running on batteries, inverter and solar panels (and a Generator to heat water and help charge the batteries)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    BEING AN ADULT

is the dumbest thing I have ever done

Yeah, but when you personally design a product, how can you help from installing it at your own place?

Plus, who wants to open a 10° house after a flight and a drive? All I have to do is inform the cabin of my planned vacation days/weeks and it takes care of everything for me...

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast