Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bwalley View Post
    I will give you $50 for your house and tools.
    Hey, I ain't cheap, but I can be bought, not for 50 bucks though
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    You are impossible robo. You go ahead and praise Israel and attack those who do not support Israel above all else and especially America.

They have killed 34 sailors in a deliberate attack on our ship the Liberty. They have stolen tons of top secret documents and the Soviet Union got a hold of all of them and it compromised our defense against the Soviets and if we had a war they would have won and we would be living under them today.

Now if you love them so much that you would accuse me of hating Jews, loving Islam and revering Farrakhan then you can just go too you know where. You value Israel a lot more than America and I'm afraid a lot of Jews do the same. I just hope the majority don't feel the same as you. Thank you, thank you very much
    OMG! How much are you going to lay on one incident that has never been declared other then a grave mistake that Israel has apologized for and paid for in millions of dollars? You keep posting the attack on the Liberty was deliberate. What do you mean by deliberate? Did the Israeli jets deliberately fire at the Liberty? Apparently yes. Did those Israeli pilots know they were firing on an American ship? We don't know. Were those pilots given orders to fire on an American ship? We don't know.

Should the U.S. be constantly condemned by Canadians because we mistakenly killed a Candian soldier and wounded five others in Iraq?

Talk about condemning an entire race of people for what appears to be an accidental incident caused by a couple of military persons of that race! And yet you get all strung out when Germans are associated with Hitler and all Nazi's who commited atrocities on millions of people of different races.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    guess what, I just turned Mayan.

Hey can we make this a National Holiday.

After all, if the world is going to end, we might as well have a big party
    All right! Party at Mayan Jeff's house. Jeff is buying, cause he knows he's dying.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Gee coolio, I was showing support for your opinions and admitting I must be wrong. After all, if you and Glenn and Farrakhan and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and David Duke and Adolf Hitler and so on and so on all feel this way toward those nasty Satanic Jews, then they must be the bane of the world.

I mean really, if the world had just elimated those pesky Jews a few thousand years ago, we could all be Muslim today.
    And if the Japanese finished cleaning up China, many Americans might still have jobs.

And if Caesar didn't burn down the Library of Alexandria, we would be alot smarter.

And if The Prussians didn't show up, Napoleon probably would have won at Waterloo.

Not sure where your going with this Robo...are you on a crusade?...are you feeling spry tonight?

Just for you, I promise I will roll up my prayer rug, take down my Farrakhan poster, and stop praying to the east....and you don't even have to say Jehovah.
    " Kill a Commie for Mommy! "

- Colonel David Hackworth (1930-2005), Korean War Vet

All right! Party at Mayan Jeff's house. Jeff is buying, cause he knows he's dying.
    not my house silly, up at the cabin in the Adirondacks. that's where all the Tequila and Capt Morgan is.

Party on
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

Quote Originally Posted by the mojo View Post
    Naw its not that stupid.....

Louis is looking just fine in that pic.

But the guy over the big L left shouler looks like Kwame.

Was'nt he still locked up in Ionia?
    For 77 years old, Farrakhan does look pretty darned good. Maybe I should become a Muslim. That way I would also have to agree with coolwhip and Glenn about those rotten Jews causing all of the troubles between the U.S. and the Islamic world.

Silly Robo.

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    And if the Japanese finished cleaning up China, many Americans might still have jobs.

And if Caesar didn't burn down the Library of Alexandria, we would be alot smarter.

And if The Prussians didn't show up, Napoleon probably would have won at Waterloo.

Not sure where your going with this Robo...are you on a crusade?...are you feeling spry tonight?

Just for you, I promise I will roll up my prayer rug, take down my Farrakhan poster, and stop praying to the east....and you don't even have to say Jehovah.
    I just came across that article about farrakhan and thought of you, is all.

I don't know about all of those other things in history, but it's for sure that if it were not for Jews, there would be no attacks in the world from Muslims. I know that now that Farrakhan has said the same thing that you say.

Silly Robo.

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    not my house silly, up at the cabin in the Adirondacks. that's where all the Tequila and Capt Morgan is.

Party on
    I love the Adirondacks. Give me a GPS coordinate and let me know where the key is and I'll get the place warmed up for you.

BTW, Farrakhan has been saying that since he was hatched....and you just found this out?

I think your slippin.

Come to think of it, The Egyptians probably said it....and the Babylonians...and probably General Patton, as well as many others. Where in the heck have you been...hiding under a rock?

At least be creative so you might amuse me.

OMG! How much are you going to lay on one incident that has never been declared other then a grave mistake that Israel has apologized for and paid for in millions of dollars? You keep posting the attack on the Liberty was deliberate. What do you mean by deliberate? Did the Israeli jets deliberately fire at the Liberty? Apparently yes. Did those Israeli pilots know they were firing on an American ship? We don't know. Were those pilots given orders to fire on an American ship? We don't know.

Should the U.S. be constantly condemned by Canadians because we mistakenly killed a Candian soldier and wounded five others in Iraq?

Talk about condemning an entire race of people for what appears to be an accidental incident caused by a couple of military persons of that race! And yet you get all strung out when Germans are associated with Hitler and all Nazi's who commited atrocities on millions of people of different races.
    Well robo we can argue about the attack on the Liberty until the cows come home. The sailors all claim that the American flag was flying but lets forget about all that and the argument about Israel for a moment.

What is the reason for this thread? This thread was started as an attack on a fellow member here in "good" standing which I know in times past I was chastised for starting a thread about a real far left radical poster (who later on got banned) on here 4 or 5 years ago here and got my hand slapped deserving so for it. Now you come on here with a thread guns blazing against coowhip and I come on with a polite post defending him and now you turn your guns on me with slander, name calling and personal attacks.

I guess you are immune from all criticism and any who question you are burned at the stake with wild slanderous charges. Really you have the thinnest skin I believe of any poster here because when someone says something you don't like especially any criticism of Israel you blast away claiming I hate Jews, love the murderous Muslims and love Farrakhan. You should be horsewhipped and "hung" for that you know like you claim we did in the old South. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast