Page 1 of 9 12345678 ... LastLast

Coolwhip gets support for his views;

It's always good to know that others support your views on things. Now, I don't agree with coolio's opinions on Jews, but he does have some pretty powerful support for his opinions;
    “Some of you think that I’m just somebody who’s got something out for the Jewish people,” Farrakhan said. “You’re stupid.
    http://windowintopalestine.********....ushing-us.html

Yepper, "Satanic Jews" are pushing the U.S. into war!

I do agree that we should not be getting involved in Libya right now. We should be reinforcing our forces in Iraq and preparing for the inevitable Islamic seige on Israel, which will most likely be the official start of WWIII, which is really just an extension of the Islamic War on the World begun over 1400 years ago.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    It's always good to know that others support your views on things. Now, I don't agree with coolio's opinions on Jews, but he does have some pretty powerful support for his opinions; http://windowintopalestine.********....ushing-us.html

Yepper, "Satanic Jews" are pushing the U.S. into war!

I do agree that we should not be getting involved in Libya right now. We should be reinforcing our forces in Iraq and preparing for the inevitable Islamic seige on Israel, which will most likely be the official start of WWIII, which is really just an extension of the Islamic War on the World begun over 1400 years ago.
    That's pushing it a little bit there robo. There are a lot of folks who agree to some small or large degree with every view you and all of us have. Now some may be real bad guys and others real patriots and cool never said anything like Farrakhan said. Cut cool some slack.

Israel has done us a lot of harm over the years and I don't think I need to repeat them here. If they were our real friends then they wouldn't have done those things. They only look out for their interest and do not consider what harm may become of their actions to others and in particular the US.

Every-time we ask them to do us a favor they tell us to shove it. I agree with you on Libya but not with unconditional support for Israel no matter what and for what ever it wants to do. Thank you, thank you very much.
    Last edited by glennac; 03-03-2011 at 08:18 PM.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

whats the big deal, the world is going to end next year anyway.

I'm going to stop paying my creditors long about June, I mean why bother if we're all going to be dead on the 12-22-2012.....

which reminds me, This means I won't have to buy christmas presents....cool
    "Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    That's pushing it a little bit there robo. There are a lot of folks who agree to some small or large degree with every view you and all of us have. Now some may be real bad guys and others real patriots and cool never said anything like Farrakhan said. Cut cool some slack.

Israel has done us a lot of harm over the years and I don't think I need to repeat them here. If they were our real friends then they wouldn't have done those things. They only look out for their interest and do not consider what harm may become of their actions to others and in particular the US.

Every-time we ask them to do us a favor they tell us to shove it. I agree with you on Libya but not with unconditional support for Israel no matter what and for what ever it wants to do. Thank you, thank you very much.
    I was going to put your name on the title as well, but I figured you'd cry too much. Looks like it didn't matter. So, does your little Klan now praise Allah and revere Farrakhan or are you on your own with your love of Islam?

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post

I'm going to stop paying my creditors long about June, I mean why bother if we're all going to be dead on the 12-22-2012.....

You misunderstand that prediction. It's only valid for Mayans. The rest of us have to keep living. It's all a matter of perspective;

Robo, can you name one thing I have ever said about jewish people that is not true?

I dont think you can, and thats why you post stupid things like this. Apparently you seem to be disgusted with yourself....I wonder why?
    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."

guess what, I just turned Mayan.

Hey can we make this a National Holiday.

After all, if the world is going to end, we might as well have a big party
    "Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    I was going to put your name on the title as well, but I figured you'd cry too much. Looks like it didn't matter. So, does your little Klan now praise Allah and revere Farrakhan or are you on your own with your love of Islam?
    You are impossible robo. You go ahead and praise Israel and attack those who do not support Israel above all else and especially America.

They have killed 34 sailors in a deliberate attack on our ship the Liberty. They have stolen tons of top secret documents and the Soviet Union got a hold of all of them and it compromised our defense against the Soviets and if we had a war they would have won and we would be living under them today.

Now if you love them so much that you would accuse me of hating Jews, loving Islam and revering Farrakhan then you can just go too you know where. You value Israel a lot more than America and I'm afraid a lot of Jews do the same. I just hope the majority don't feel the same as you. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Robo, can you name one thing I have ever said about jewish people that is not true?

I dont think you can, and thats why you post stupid things like this. Apparently you seem to be disgusted with yourself....I wonder why?
    Naw its not that stupid.....

Louis is looking just fine in that pic.

But the guy over the big L left shouler looks like Kwame.

Was'nt he still locked up in Ionia?

Me thinks Boyd has been sippin the booze.
    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."

Twilly used to be Rabbi
    No Heat No Cool You need Action Fast

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post

Gee coolio, I was showing support for your opinions and admitting I must be wrong. After all, if you and Glenn and Farrakhan and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and David Duke and Adolf Hitler and so on and so on all feel this way toward those nasty Satanic Jews, then they must be the bane of the world.

I mean really, if the world had just elimated those pesky Jews a few thousand years ago, we could all be Muslim today.

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post

I will give you $50 for your house and tools.

Page 1 of 9 12345678 ... LastLast