Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Originally posted by otto
    My favorite is a sammich with 2 legs, but that's another story.......
    That is called a furburger and is quite popular here in Maryland. Can be quite sloppy to eat so are usually eaten in private.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

I say "party a James house",.. he's got a new patio,.. and that neat tiki bar too.... BYOB... bring your own *****es

You'd have to BYOB, plus get one drunk enough to stay with James.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

any of you got yer plane tix yet? How far is it to the hotel from the airport? Who's your major airline? I took a "Harbor View" room @229. Can't wait.

[Edited by spotts on 06-13-2005 at 05:16 PM]
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Originally posted by benncool
    It is 6:30 AM on Saturday. I called the 800 # and the gentleman does not show a block of rooms under "H-Talk" or "HVAC-Talk" at Baltimore. But being that it is early I got the world wide reservation center. Is there a confirmation # or contact person at the hotel?

I will call Jack later. I'd call him now but it is like 3:30 in the morning in Colorado. He is probably up feeding the baby but I better wait anyway. .

They never heard of us today neither Jerry. Oh well, I just booked it. I can cancel up to 4:00 on the 26th. I CAN NOT WAIT TO GET THE CRABS!
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Originally posted by spotts
    Originally posted by benncool
    It is 6:30 AM on Saturday. I called the 800 # and the gentleman does not show a block of rooms under "H-Talk" or "HVAC-Talk" at Baltimore. But being that it is early I got the world wide reservation center. Is there a confirmation # or contact person at the hotel?

I will call Jack later. I'd call him now but it is like 3:30 in the morning in Colorado. He is probably up feeding the baby but I better wait anyway. .

They never heard of us today neither Jerry. Oh well, I just booked it. I can cancel up to 4:00 on the 26th. I CAN NOT WAIT TO GET THE CRABS!
    I will be picking up shaun66 @ 8:00am on Friday. You are more than welcome to a ride as well as anyone else.

Can I catch a ride too?

Pick me up at Harborsides.

Soft Crab Sub!!

So does Baltimore have a "signature" sammich?????
    My wife just made me one for my lunch tomorrow with leftover softcrabs from dinner tonite.
    I should unwrap it & take a pic.
    Not exactly a Baltimore signiture sub, but definely my wife version of an Eastern Shore favorite!

BC1. Made the reservation at that hotel so I guess you can count me in.

Re: Soft Crab Sub!!

Originally posted by Stamas
    So does Baltimore have a "signature" sammich?????
    My wife just made me one for my lunch tomorrow with leftover softcrabs from dinner tonite.
    I should unwrap it & take a pic.
    Not exactly a Baltimore signiture sub, but definely my wife version of an Eastern Shore favorite!

BC1. Made the reservation at that hotel so I guess you can count me in.
    I would love to see the faces of guys seeing a softshell crab sandwich for the first time !! It is great to see "non-Marylanders" faces the first time they see the legs hangin out of the bread.

Really

and ya eat the bones?
    Walter Matthau

I love good softshell crabs, get em a few times a year.
    One restaurant I did work for, got em in fresh, kinda creepy seeing them in his walk in, still moving, till they hit the grill I mean..........
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Originally posted by refrtech

They never heard of us today neither Jerry. Oh well, I just booked it. I can cancel up to 4:00 on the 26th. I CAN NOT WAIT TO GET THE CRABS! [/B]
    I will be picking up shaun66 @ 8:00am on Friday. You are more than welcome to a ride as well as anyone else. [/B][/QUOTE]

Can do! What airline?????? I'm going to cheap tix.com and do a quick look.

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmm. We'll see. I have to board a plane @ 11:50 PM Thursday in Denver to get there @ 8:35 Fri. $820.00 for the both of us. Owwww-eeeeee!
    Airport is BWI. Is that the best choice?

[Edited by spotts on 06-14-2005 at 12:09 PM]
    Walter Matthau

TAXI!!

I'll try & schedule so I can help with the airport duties.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast