Where the H#ll is our Obama and the Dems.

We hit $3.54 for unleaded now. If I remember correctly when Bush was in office the dems were yelling for Bush to do something to bring oil down. I havent herd peep 1 from anyone about Obama doing something about gas prices. With a weak economy the last thing we need is high fuel prices.

I know that it is the speculators that are causing the problem as they are reacting to Egypt, Lybia, and the rest of the gang in hte mid east, but nothing has actually happened that has been a threat to oil flow. So what gives?

He is busy hiding legislators, kissing union butt and planning his next skullduggery.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

They like the high prices NOW, go buy a Volt and be happy.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbzzeuYJteY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgAPp...eature=related

That's their plan. Help you save money on gas so you can spend it on electricity. Probably end up spending more alot more in the long run.
    If you can't explain what you do, then you don't really understand it!

Quote Originally Posted by kls-ccc View Post
    We hit $3.54 for unleaded now. If I remember correctly when Bush was in office the dems were yelling for Bush to do something to bring oil down. I havent herd peep 1 from anyone about Obama doing something about gas prices. With a weak economy the last thing we need is high fuel prices.

I know that it is the speculators that are causing the problem as they are reacting to Egypt, Lybia, and the rest of the gang in hte mid east, but nothing has actually happened that has been a threat to oil flow. So what gives?
    Didn't you get the memo? Anything that happens about oil is always Bush's fault!!! The BO Administation is helpless against the Bush factor. The media knows this so they do no not put the blame on our great dictator....oops I mean POTUS , the Nobel Peace Prize winner,The "Change we can believe in" Barack Obama.

With every bump in oil prices, the "regime" rejoices. "Never let a crisis go to waste"! Between the speculators, the Chinese manipulating their currency, the "greenies" still trying to sell "man-made climate change", Jihadists/anarchists trashing already hell-hole countries, domestic sources locked up from development. . . . . I beleive Trump has it right.
    G T T

“In the end we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends”

Martin Luther King, Jr.