Where did the posts go?

Is it my IE or is it the servers?

Sometimes when I try to go back and read previous posts in a thread.....all the posts are gone or only the earliest ones are still there. Sometimes I try to read the last post in a thread and then try to go back and re-read some of the earlier posts and thay aren't there.

I have actually gone back to the "new posts" board and followed threads from the beginning and all the posts aren't there. I know because I have posted and others have replied.

It's almost like the servers are taking me back to where i was, instead of where i want to go.

Some Talk, Some Do
    "keeping condensing pressures low and evaporator pressures high"
    "Some customers are more interested in comfort than energy savings"
    Blog
    Web
    Facebook

I think you have to set a feature on your profile page where it let's you see older post. If I'm correct just click on your name at the top of the page on right and read through your options.
    If you can't explain what you do, then you don't really understand it!

Quote Originally Posted by Eeyess View Post
    I think you have to set a feature on your profile page where it let's you see older post. If I'm correct just click on your name at the top of the page on right and read through your options.

Thank you... this is the most popular answer. You may also find that some of the post are older than your user options are set to show.

Sometimes it has to do with changing computers and receiving the site cookie. The cookie will say to itself... hey, wait a minute, this wasn't my last update and get mad at you.

Nothing worse than a pi$$ed off cookie!
    A good HVAC tech knows how, an educated HVAC tech knows why!

DEM