Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
    Wrong Robo, it doesn't work!

Muslims are not the only ones either. Take a trip to the South West of our country and look around.

Press one for Spanish and two for English lately?

In some cases, if your apparel should have the American flag on it, you will be stomped, kicked and beat to a bloody pulp.

Go to France and see how its working out for them, or England, or Norway, or Germany.

Wont be long until France has Sharia law....unless the indigenous people make a stand to protect their country and culture.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Come on robo. Don't you love the culture in which you were born? You know Western Civilization, Christian and lets just say it "White". Do you want a Latin culture, Muslim, Asian or African? I think not.

There is no such thing as multiculturalism. That is a PC term and has no meaning other than surrender to the 3rd world which we are not but apparently sliding in that direction thanks to our PC government, institutions and naive populace. Think about it. Thank you, thank you very much.
    I absolutely cherish multi-culturalism. Western civilization came from the East no matter what part of the world you are in. As a devout follower of Jesus Christ, I take it very seriously to try to love one another as Jesus loves us. That means everyone of every culture and every race. I am White only because my parents happened to be White.

No, I do not want the U.S. to be Latin, Muslim, Asian or European. I want it to be what it is; a mix of all of world's cultures. What would we be like if we did not have influences from other cultures? Every explorer in history has added to, wantingly or reluctantly, the cultural diversity of the world.

Right here on this site we have a very diverse cultural membership. I certainly don't blame those of other then European pale ancestry from chiming in with the blatant bigoted attitude from some, but they are here and they are adding to our knowledge while being what they are on their side of the computers.

We will never all look alike, not completely. Germans and English and French are not from any pure stock. We are all mutts. In the not so far future, more of the world population will look like Obama and Tiger Woods, and that's ok. If you want to get theological about it, from a Christian standpoint, we are all related through Noah's family. So what if Ham was a bit of a scoundrel and his offspring was cursed to serve others for an undesignated time period? Noah's ark aside, it would seem that all of mankind is somehow related in ancient ancestry.

When we condemn a Muslim, we are condemning a brother or a sister. Rather then condemn a brother or sister for doing what is harmful to them or others, don't we try to help them first?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    As long as it is AMERICAN ________ culture, I am fine.

When it becomes ________ culture (letting the American part slide), we have a problem.

Not that I am going to get hostile... I would just rather have our country last longer than I will.
    I agree, we must be American first and foremost. We must be unified in the fact that because we are Americans, we can also retain the heritage of our ancestrial lands.

Even if you were born in another country, if you want to become a citizen, your country of origin should become secondary. An Enlish citizen who has spent most of their life in the U.S. but remained a citizen of Enland can refer to themself as an English American or an Americanized Englishman. However, if that person becomes an American citizen, they should think of themselves and refer to themselves as American of English descent.

When you think with the heart, yes...it would be great to live in a society where all races, creeds, and colors get along. But its not realistic...its fantasy.

When it comes to societal engineering, one must think logically. And there are many examples in countries around the world...including our own that prove that over time, multi-culturalism doesn't work.

Who knows....perhaps this was the engineers intent all along.

After all, the wealthy still have their money and power and can live the lives they choose to. Where as we....the working class do not have a choice on such impositions. And when or if we do....it is usually too late and the damage is all ready done.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Never the less, we took it and its ours.
    This attitude can only allow for the attitude of Spanish speaking people to say; Well, we are taking it back again!

I prefer we all live together in some assimilance of harmony rather then fight over which culture should dominate.

Robo, every time you speak you weakin the nation.

Your passiveness (hippie dippy), and those that think like you ( Lord help us), is a weakness that will be exploited by those that will take over this country and impose their will and beliefs on you.

Like I said, you just don't get it and neither does your gaggle. Your politically correct totalitarian BS will not replace the truth no matter how hard you try.
    Last edited by coolwhip; 03-08-2011 at 08:46 AM.

Wrong Robo, it doesn't work!

Muslims are not the only ones either. Take a trip to the South West of our country and look around.

Press one for Spanish and two for English lately?
    Because I simply am not capable of learning other languages, I am all for making English the working language of the U.S. But this is not so much a cultural thing as it is a political and business thing. Many businesses choose to cater to the languages of their customers. If more of their customers are Spanish speaking, then they cater more to those people. That is a freedom that business in the U.S. has. Yes, it does annoy me, but since we refuse to specify a national language, there is not much that can be done about it.

In some cases, if your apparel should have the American flag on it, you will be stomped, kicked and beat to a bloody pulp.
    Again, this is a culture that is against what the U.S. stands for and as I have previously stated, should not and cannot be tolerated any more then a person wearing a Mexican, Cuban, French or any other nations flag on their garments should be harmed.

Go to France and see how its working out for them, or England, or Norway, or Germany.
    At this particular point in time, I don't really care what is working for other countries. I only know that the U.S. is loosing it's identity to those who want to make the U.S. only what they want it to be.

Wont be long until France has Sharia law....unless the indigenous people make a stand to protect their country and culture.
    And they will. France and Spain may even fall to Islam before the world gets it that Islam has never stopped waging war against the rest of the world, but it is coming.

When you think with the heart, yes...it would be great to live in a society where all races, creeds, and colors get along. But its not realistic...its fantasy.

When it comes to societal engineering, one must think logically. And there are many examples in countries around the world...including our own that prove that over time, multi-culturalism doesn't work.

Who knows....perhaps this was the engineers intent all along.

After all, the wealthy still have their money and power and can live the lives they choose to. Where as we....the working class do not have a choice on such impositions. And when or if we do....it is usually too late and the damage is all ready done.
    So, you are commited to a world of constant chaos and war? I'm not looking for utopia, just tolerance. That means that everyone must be tolerant to some degree of all others, and that is achievable as long as Muslim's aren't demanding Shariah law and American hicks aren't demanding everyone look and act like them.

Robo, every time you speak you weakin the nation.

Your passiveness (hippie dippy), and those that think like you ( Lord help us), is a weakness that will be exploited by those that will take over this country and impose their will and beliefs on you.

Like I said, you just don't get it and neither does your gaggle. Your politically correct totalitarian BS will not replace the truth no matter how hard you try.
    WOW! I had no idea I was that powerful. I'm going to start speaking even more now. I should be able to take over the country if I just step up my speaking. Just think of it; a world under RoBoism

As long as there are people, you will always have chaos and war. You cannot have peace otherwise. Peace and war are synonymous...two sides of the same coin.
    Wishful thinking should not replace logic and reason. The true utopia would be a world with out man.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    WOW! I had no idea I was that powerful. I'm going to start speaking even more now. I should be able to take over the country if I just step up my speaking. Just think of it; a world under RoBoism
    Yet again, your narcissism rears its ugly head.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    I'm not looking for utopia, just tolerance.
    Wow...are you and Charlie Sheen taking the same drugs?

As a devout follower of Christ (your words) you should know that man is evil and as long as man is on earth their will be no peace.....until God reclaims the earth.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    Wow...are you and Charlie Sheen taking the same drugs?

As a devout follower of Christ (your words) you should know that man is evil and as long as man is on earth their will be no peace.....until God reclaims the earth.
    With respect I have to disagree. According to the scriptures there will be no total or absolute peace until then. Your statement suggests that there can be "no peace" until then and that is clearly and demonstrably not true.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast