Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast
Results 14 to 26 of 187
  1. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    10,249
    Quote Originally Posted by lynn comstock View Post
    Well there are individuals and there are groups of various kinds. That is reality.

    Individual and group behavior are sometimes out of sync.

    Can't both be true? We live in a world of contradictions. I wish it were simpler.

    Statistical comparisons? Larger percentage? There are over 1 billion Muslems. Even one million bad guys is only 0.1%.
    Was this guy part of a group? An organization? An al-queada member? Is that what you are trying to say?

    The mafia does bad things in general practice, italians do not.

    The KKK does things bad in general, americans do not.

    Mexican drug cartels do bad things in general, mexicans do not.

    The above with a few isolated exceptions.

    Al-queda does bad things in general, so do many many muslims. See the difference?
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

    "Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

    Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

    I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

    "I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

  2. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Yuma, AZ
    Posts
    2,361
    Some Muslims are terrorists.
    If some Muslims are members of terrorist organizations.
    Then all Muslims are terrorists.
    Right?
    "I have never let my schooling interfere with my education."
    Mark Twain
    More at: http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/education/

  3. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,712
    Quote Originally Posted by cturman View Post
    Didn't someone in history do that with a different religion?
    Not even close however that is essentially what we did to all the Japanese on the West Coast and some innocent German and Italian citizens. You see we were at war with the Japs and I think it is the same with the Muslims at least those that go to the Mosque and pray to Alla 5 times a day every day of the year. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  4. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Or we could simply acknowledge that muslims tend to generate an abnormal number of radical murdering extremists. How about that Mr. Headinbutt?

    Another muslim just murdered 2 American soldiers while shouting, "ALLAH AKBAR" and you reference bombing which have not, nor will not take place and you know it. Shame on you.
    OK then there Tool, where did my answer go wrong with your assessment? Did I deny any of the above? I answered the original post about the displeasure in your president's actions.
    he is so weak in his response
    Not many options for a president to follow up with. Can't fly over Libya and bomb something (as was done in the past, nothing to do with today's troubles). So what should the response be? You tell me. What should the president do about a crime on another country's soil? Please explain what you would do in reply to this event if you were president.

  5. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    311
    This is a long one. It is very interesting, though.

    Mike is my old submarine shipmate. A really smart guy. He has some comments on the article that follows. Kind of a long read, but if you have the time, it's pretty good! I hope we can avoid the European mistakes and beat the odds of history. Israel is in a very tight spot.



    Mike's comments:

    Yes. It is a valid article. It appeared also as a reprint in Israel not that long ago. And all the facts are true. As for my comments, I think that the piece speaks for itself but I'll say this.



    There has always been an innate drive within the Jewish people to do things to advance humanity--perhaps the Jewish sense of justice is an overwhelming driver (since it is based on biblical law); still, the causes can be argued as to why;. Nonetheless, the fact remains that the Jewish people have historically done it and continue to do so. And frankly, considering Jewish history--filled with massacres, expulsions, and Holocaust--it is rather amazing that such a scenario exists. Are Jews smarter? Hardly--except in one respect--and this is probably an important factor; specifically, the Jewish people learned long ago to not cry over spilt milk. True, one cannot forget history nor can one ignore it, but to continually dwell in it with hate almost one-hundred percent of the time is extremely counter productive. So yes, Jews remember the hatred, expulsions, "the Other" label, the Inquisition, pogroms, and attempts at extinction but we do not make it our life. Can one say the same for Muslims? Hardly. Historically, they have been their own worst enemy. They have, as a rule, always chosen the wrong side historically. And why? Because of their pride. Muslim leaders keep their peoples like a puppet on a string.



    As far as the Europeans go. I always wondered what would have happened if nazism has not contained racism/antisemitism. Frankly, other than the pan Germanism, militarism, and antisemitism, I do not see much difference between it and the the ideology of the far left. Remember--nazi is an acronymn for National "SOCIALIST" . . . They were a far left movement rather than a right wing phenomenon. And a good deal--but not all--of their ideology was borrowed from the Progressives in the USA and the FABIANS in Great Britain.

    Mike






    Something to Consider, Europes mistake!




    The following is a copy of an article written by Spanish writer Sebastian Vilar Rodriguez and published in a Spanish newspaper on Jan. 15, 2008. It doesn't take much imagination to extrapolate the message to the rest of Europe - and possibly to the rest of the world.





    REMEMBER AS YOU READ -- IT WAS IN A SPANISH PAPER

    Date: Tue. 15 January 2008 14:30



    ALL EUROPEAN LIFE DIED IN AUSCHWITZ By Sebastian Vilar Rodrigez



    I walked down the street in Barcelona , and suddenly discovered a terrible truth - Europe died in Auschwitz ... We killed six million Jews and replaced them with 20 million Muslims. In Auschwitz we burned a culture, thought, creativity, talent. We destroyed the chosen people, truly chosen, because they produced great and wonderful people who changed the world.



    The contribution of this people is felt in all areas of life: science, art, international trade, and above all, as the conscience of the world. These are the people we burned.



    And under the pretense of tolerance, and because we wanted to prove to ourselves that we were cured of the disease of racism, we opened our gates to 20 million Muslims, who brought us stupidity and ignorance, religious extremism and lack of tolerance, crime and poverty, due to an unwillingness to work and support their families with pride.



    They have blown up our trains and turned our beautiful Spanish cities into the third world, drowning in filth and crime.



    Shut up in the apartments they receive free from the government, they plan the murder and destruction of their naive hosts.



    And thus, in our misery, we have exchanged culture for fanatical hatred, creative skill for destructive skill, intelligence for backwardness and superstition.



    We have exchanged the pursuit of peace of the Jews of Europe and their talent for a better future for their children, their determined clinging to life because life is holy, for those who pursue death, for people consumed by the desire for death for themselves and others, for our children and theirs.



    What a terrible mistake was made by miserable Europe ..

    ***********************************

    The Global Islamic population is approximately 1,200,000,000; that is ONE BILLION TWO HUNDRED MILLION or 20% of the world's population. They have received the following Nobel Prizes:

    Literature:

    1988 - Najib Mahfooz



    Peace:

    1978 - Mohamed Anwar El-Sadat

    1990 - Elias James Corey

    1994 - Yaser Arafat:

    1999 - Ahmed Zewai



    Economics:

    (zero)



    Physics:

    (zero)



    Medicine:

    1960 - Peter Brian Medawar

    1998 - Ferid Mourad



    TOTAL: 7 SEVEN



    The Global Jewish population is approximately 14,000,000; that is FOURTEEN MILLION or about 0.02% of the world's population. They have received the following Nobel Prizes:



    Literature:

    1910 - Paul Heyse

    1927 - Henri Bergson

    1958 - Boris Pasternak

    1966 - Shmuel Yosef Agnon

    1966 - Nelly Sachs

    1976 - Saul Bellow

    1978 - Isaac Bashevis Singer

    1981 - Elias Canetti

    1987 - Joseph Brodsky

    1991 - Nadine Gordimer World



    Peace:

    1911 - Alfred Fried

    1911 - Tobias Michael Carel Asser

    1968 - Rene Cassin

    1973 - Henry Kissinger

    1978 - Menachem Begin

    1986 - Elie Wiesel

    1994 - Shimon Peres

    1994 - Yitzhak Rabin



    Physics:

    1905 - Adolph Von Baeyer

    1906 - Henri Moissan

    1907 - Albert Abraham Michelson

    1908 - Gabriel Lippmann

    1910 - Otto Wallach

    1915 - Richard Willstaetter

    1918 - Fritz Haber

    1921 - Albert Einstein

    1922 - Niels Bohr

    1925 - James Franck

    1925 - Gustav Hertz

    1943 - Gustav Stern

    1943 - George Charles de Hevesy

    1944 - Isidor Issac Rabi

    1952 - Felix Bloch

    1954 - Max Born

    1958 - Igor Tamm

    1959 - Emilio Segre

    1960 - Donald A. Glaser

    1961 - Robert Hofstadter

    1961 - Melvin Calvin

    1962 - Lev Davidovich Landau

    1962 - Max Ferdinand Perutz

    1965 - Richard Phillips Feynman

    1965 - Julian Schwinger

    1969 - Murray Gell-Mann

    1971 - Dennis Gabor

    1972 - William Howard Stein

    1973 - Brian David Josephson

    1975 - Benjamin Mottleson

    1976 - Burton Richter

    1977 - Ilya Prigogine

    1978 - Arno Allan Penzias

    1978 - Peter L Kapitza

    1979 - Stephen Weinberg

    1979 - Sheldon Glashow

    1979 - Herbert Charles Brown

    1980 - Paul Berg

    1980 - Walter Gilbert

    1981 - Roald Hoffmann

    1982 - Aaron Klug

    1985 - Albert A. Hauptman

    1985 - Jerome Karle

    1986 - Dudley R. Herschbach

    1988 - Robert Huber

    1988 - Leon Lederman

    1988 - Melvin Schwartz

    1988 - Jack Steinberger

    1989 - Sidney Altman

    1990 - Jerome Friedman

    1992 - Rudolph Marcus

    1995 - Martin Perl

    2000 - Alan J. Heeger



    Economics:

    1970 - Paul Anthony Samuelson

    1971 - Simon Kuznets

    1972 - Kenneth Joseph Arrow

    1975 - Leonid Kantorovich

    1976 - Milton Friedman

    1978 - Herbert A. Simon

    1980 - Lawrence Robert Klein

    1985 - Franco Modigliani

    1987 - Robert M. Solow

    1990 - Harry Markowitz

    1990 - Merton Miller

    1992 - Gary Becker

    1993 - Robert Fogel



    Medicine:

    1908 - Elie Metchnikoff

    1908 - Paul Erlich

    1914 - Robert Barany

    1922 - Otto Meyerhof

    1930 - Karl Landsteiner

    1931 - Otto Warburg

    1936 - Otto Loewi

    1944 - Joseph Erlanger

    1944 - Herbert Spencer Gasser

    1945 - Ernst Boris Chain

    1946 - Hermann Joseph Muller

    1950 - Tadeus Reichstein

    1952 - Selman Abraham Waksman

    1953 - Hans Krebs

    1953 - Fritz Albert Lipmann

    1958 - Joshua Lederberg

    1959 - Arthur Kornberg

    1964 - Konrad Bloch

    1965 - Francois Jacob

    1965 - Andre Lwoff

    1967 - George Wald

    1968 - Marshall W. Nirenberg

    1969 - Salvador Luria

    1970 - Julius Axelrod

    1970 - Sir Bernard Katz

    1972 - Gerald Maurice Edelman

    1975 - Howard Martin Temin

    1976 - Baruch S. Blumberg

    1977 - Roselyn Sussman Yalow

    1978 - Daniel Nathans

    1980 - Baruj Benacerraf

    1984 - Cesar Milstein

    1985 - Michael Stuart Brown

    1985 - Joseph L. Goldstein

    1986 - Stanley Cohen [& Rita Levi-Montalcini]

    1988 - Gertrude Elion

    1989 - Harold Varmus

    1991 - Erwin Neher

    1991 - Bert Sakmann

    1993 - Richard J. Roberts

    1993 - Phillip Sharp

    1994 - Alfred Gilman

    1995 - Edward B. Lewis

    1996- Lu RoseIacovino

    TOTAL: 129!





    The Jews are NOT promoting brain washing children in military training camps, teaching them how to blow themselves up and cause maximum deaths of Jews and other non Muslims. The Jews don't hijack planes, nor kill athletes at the Olympics, or blow themselves up in German restaurants. There is NOT one single Jew who has destroyed a church. There is NOT a single Jew who protests by killing people.



    The Jews don't traffic slaves, nor have leaders calling for Jihad and death to all the Infidels.



    Perhaps the world's Muslims should consider investing more in standard education and less in blaming the Jews for all their problems.



    Muslims must ask 'what can they do for humankind' before they demand that humankind respects them.



    Regardless of your feelings about the crisis between Israel and the Palestinians and Arab neighbors, even if you believe there is more culpability on Israel 's part, the following two sentences really say it all:



    'If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel .." Benjamin Netanyahu



    General Eisenhower Warned Us It is a matter of history that when the Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces, General Dwight Eisenhower, found the victims of the death camps he ordered all possible photographs to be taken, and for the German people from surrounding villages to be ushered through the camps and even made to bury the dead.



    He did this because he said in words to this effect:



    'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses - because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'



    Recently, the UK debated whether to remove The Holocaust from its school curriculum because it 'offends' the Muslim population which claims it never occurred. It is not removed as yet. However, this is a frightening portent of the fear that is gripping the world and how easily each country is giving into it.



    It is now more than 60 years after the Second World War in Europe ended. This e-mail is being sent as a memorial chain, in memory of the, 6 million Jews, 20 million Russians, 10 million Christians, and 1,900 Catholic priests who were 'murdered, raped, burned, starved, beaten, experimented on and humiliated' while the German people looked the other way.



    Now, more than ever, with Iran , among others, claiming the Holocaust to be 'a myth,' it is imperative to make sure the world never forgets.



    How many years will it be before the attack on the World Trade Center 'NEVER HAPPENED' because it offends some Muslim in the United States?
    G T T

    “In the end we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends”

    Martin Luther King, Jr.

  6. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    311
    German gun laws worked real good, eh? :

    http://www.keepandbeararms.com/infor...em.asp?ID=3384
    G T T

    “In the end we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends”

    Martin Luther King, Jr.

  7. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Yuma, AZ
    Posts
    2,361
    Quote Originally Posted by gtt View Post
    How many years will it be before the attack on the World Trade Center 'NEVER HAPPENED' because it offends some Muslim in the United States? It has already started. It was a conspiracy of our government to provide an excuse to attack Islam. Bush knew. etc.
    Good read.

    Especially this:
    'If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel .." Benjamin Netanyahu
    "I have never let my schooling interfere with my education."
    Mark Twain
    More at: http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/education/

  8. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,962
    Quote Originally Posted by gtt View Post
    This is a long one. It is very interesting, though.

    Mike is my old submarine shipmate. A really smart guy. He has some comments on the article that follows. Kind of a long read, but if you have the time, it's pretty good! I hope we can avoid the European mistakes and beat the odds of history. Israel is in a very tight spot.

    Mike's comments:

    Yes. It is a valid article. It appeared also as a reprint in Israel not that long ago. And all the facts are true. As for my comments, I think that the piece speaks for itself but I'll say this.

    There has always been an innate drive within the Jewish people to do things to advance humanity--perhaps the Jewish sense of justice is an overwhelming driver (since it is based on biblical law); still, the causes can be argued as to why;. Nonetheless, the fact remains that the Jewish people have historically done it and continue to do so. And frankly, considering Jewish history--filled with massacres, expulsions, and Holocaust--it is rather amazing that such a scenario exists. Are Jews smarter? Hardly--except in one respect--and this is probably an important factor; specifically, the Jewish people learned long ago to not cry over spilt milk. True, one cannot forget history nor can one ignore it, but to continually dwell in it with hate almost one-hundred percent of the time is extremely counter productive. So yes, Jews remember the hatred, expulsions, "the Other" label, the Inquisition, pogroms, and attempts at extinction but we do not make it our life. Can one say the same for Muslims? Hardly. Historically, they have been their own worst enemy. They have, as a rule, always chosen the wrong side historically. And why? Because of their pride. Muslim leaders keep their peoples like a puppet on a string.

    As far as the Europeans go. I always wondered what would have happened if nazism has not contained racism/antisemitism. Frankly, other than the pan Germanism, militarism, and antisemitism, I do not see much difference between it and the the ideology of the far left. Remember--nazi is an acronymn for National "SOCIALIST" . . . They were a far left movement rather than a right wing phenomenon. And a good deal--but not all--of their ideology was borrowed from the Progressives in the USA and the FABIANS in Great Britain.

    Mike

    Something to Consider, Europes mistake!

    The following is a copy of an article written by Spanish writer Sebastian Vilar Rodriguez and published in a Spanish newspaper on Jan. 15, 2008. It doesn't take much imagination to extrapolate the message to the rest of Europe - and possibly to the rest of the world.

    REMEMBER AS YOU READ -- IT WAS IN A SPANISH PAPER

    Date: Tue. 15 January 2008 14:30

    ALL EUROPEAN LIFE DIED IN AUSCHWITZ By Sebastian Vilar Rodrigez

    I walked down the street in Barcelona , and suddenly discovered a terrible truth - Europe died in Auschwitz ... We killed six million Jews and replaced them with 20 million Muslims. In Auschwitz we burned a culture, thought, creativity, talent. We destroyed the chosen people, truly chosen, because they produced great and wonderful people who changed the world.

    The contribution of this people is felt in all areas of life: science, art, international trade, and above all, as the conscience of the world. These are the people we burned.

    And under the pretense of tolerance, and because we wanted to prove to ourselves that we were cured of the disease of racism, we opened our gates to 20 million Muslims, who brought us stupidity and ignorance, religious extremism and lack of tolerance, crime and poverty, due to an unwillingness to work and support their families with pride.

    They have blown up our trains and turned our beautiful Spanish cities into the third world, drowning in filth and crime.

    Shut up in the apartments they receive free from the government, they plan the murder and destruction of their naive hosts.

    And thus, in our misery, we have exchanged culture for fanatical hatred, creative skill for destructive skill, intelligence for backwardness and superstition.

    We have exchanged the pursuit of peace of the Jews of Europe and their talent for a better future for their children, their determined clinging to life because life is holy, for those who pursue death, for people consumed by the desire for death for themselves and others, for our children and theirs.

    What a terrible mistake was made by miserable Europe ..

    ***********************************

    The Global Islamic population is approximately 1,200,000,000; that is ONE BILLION TWO HUNDRED MILLION or 20% of the world's population. They have received the following Nobel Prizes:

    Literature:

    1988 - Najib Mahfooz

    Peace:

    1978 - Mohamed Anwar El-Sadat

    1990 - Elias James Corey

    1994 - Yaser Arafat:

    1999 - Ahmed Zewai

    Economics:

    (zero)

    Physics:

    (zero)

    Medicine:

    1960 - Peter Brian Medawar

    1998 - Ferid Mourad

    TOTAL: 7 SEVEN

    The Global Jewish population is approximately 14,000,000; that is FOURTEEN MILLION or about 0.02% of the world's population. They have received the following Nobel Prizes:

    Literature:

    1910 - Paul Heyse

    1927 - Henri Bergson

    1958 - Boris Pasternak

    1966 - Shmuel Yosef Agnon

    1966 - Nelly Sachs

    1976 - Saul Bellow

    1978 - Isaac Bashevis Singer

    1981 - Elias Canetti

    1987 - Joseph Brodsky

    1991 - Nadine Gordimer World

    Peace:

    1911 - Alfred Fried

    1911 - Tobias Michael Carel Asser

    1968 - Rene Cassin

    1973 - Henry Kissinger

    1978 - Menachem Begin

    1986 - Elie Wiesel

    1994 - Shimon Peres

    1994 - Yitzhak Rabin

    Physics:

    1905 - Adolph Von Baeyer

    1906 - Henri Moissan

    1907 - Albert Abraham Michelson

    1908 - Gabriel Lippmann

    1910 - Otto Wallach

    1915 - Richard Willstaetter

    1918 - Fritz Haber

    1921 - Albert Einstein

    1922 - Niels Bohr

    1925 - James Franck

    1925 - Gustav Hertz

    1943 - Gustav Stern

    1943 - George Charles de Hevesy

    1944 - Isidor Issac Rabi

    1952 - Felix Bloch

    1954 - Max Born

    1958 - Igor Tamm

    1959 - Emilio Segre

    1960 - Donald A. Glaser

    1961 - Robert Hofstadter

    1961 - Melvin Calvin

    1962 - Lev Davidovich Landau

    1962 - Max Ferdinand Perutz

    1965 - Richard Phillips Feynman

    1965 - Julian Schwinger

    1969 - Murray Gell-Mann

    1971 - Dennis Gabor

    1972 - William Howard Stein

    1973 - Brian David Josephson

    1975 - Benjamin Mottleson

    1976 - Burton Richter

    1977 - Ilya Prigogine

    1978 - Arno Allan Penzias

    1978 - Peter L Kapitza

    1979 - Stephen Weinberg

    1979 - Sheldon Glashow

    1979 - Herbert Charles Brown

    1980 - Paul Berg

    1980 - Walter Gilbert

    1981 - Roald Hoffmann

    1982 - Aaron Klug

    1985 - Albert A. Hauptman

    1985 - Jerome Karle

    1986 - Dudley R. Herschbach

    1988 - Robert Huber

    1988 - Leon Lederman

    1988 - Melvin Schwartz

    1988 - Jack Steinberger

    1989 - Sidney Altman

    1990 - Jerome Friedman

    1992 - Rudolph Marcus

    1995 - Martin Perl

    2000 - Alan J. Heeger

    Economics:

    1970 - Paul Anthony Samuelson

    1971 - Simon Kuznets

    1972 - Kenneth Joseph Arrow

    1975 - Leonid Kantorovich

    1976 - Milton Friedman

    1978 - Herbert A. Simon

    1980 - Lawrence Robert Klein

    1985 - Franco Modigliani

    1987 - Robert M. Solow

    1990 - Harry Markowitz

    1990 - Merton Miller

    1992 - Gary Becker

    1993 - Robert Fogel

    Medicine:

    1908 - Elie Metchnikoff

    1908 - Paul Erlich

    1914 - Robert Barany

    1922 - Otto Meyerhof

    1930 - Karl Landsteiner

    1931 - Otto Warburg

    1936 - Otto Loewi

    1944 - Joseph Erlanger

    1944 - Herbert Spencer Gasser

    1945 - Ernst Boris Chain

    1946 - Hermann Joseph Muller

    1950 - Tadeus Reichstein

    1952 - Selman Abraham Waksman

    1953 - Hans Krebs

    1953 - Fritz Albert Lipmann

    1958 - Joshua Lederberg

    1959 - Arthur Kornberg

    1964 - Konrad Bloch

    1965 - Francois Jacob

    1965 - Andre Lwoff

    1967 - George Wald

    1968 - Marshall W. Nirenberg

    1969 - Salvador Luria

    1970 - Julius Axelrod

    1970 - Sir Bernard Katz

    1972 - Gerald Maurice Edelman

    1975 - Howard Martin Temin

    1976 - Baruch S. Blumberg

    1977 - Roselyn Sussman Yalow

    1978 - Daniel Nathans

    1980 - Baruj Benacerraf

    1984 - Cesar Milstein

    1985 - Michael Stuart Brown

    1985 - Joseph L. Goldstein

    1986 - Stanley Cohen [& Rita Levi-Montalcini]

    1988 - Gertrude Elion

    1989 - Harold Varmus

    1991 - Erwin Neher

    1991 - Bert Sakmann

    1993 - Richard J. Roberts

    1993 - Phillip Sharp

    1994 - Alfred Gilman

    1995 - Edward B. Lewis

    1996- Lu RoseIacovino

    TOTAL: 129!

    The Jews are NOT promoting brain washing children in military training camps, teaching them how to blow themselves up and cause maximum deaths of Jews and other non Muslims. The Jews don't hijack planes, nor kill athletes at the Olympics, or blow themselves up in German restaurants. There is NOT one single Jew who has destroyed a church. There is NOT a single Jew who protests by killing people.

    The Jews don't traffic slaves, nor have leaders calling for Jihad and death to all the Infidels.

    Perhaps the world's Muslims should consider investing more in standard education and less in blaming the Jews for all their problems.

    Muslims must ask 'what can they do for humankind' before they demand that humankind respects them.

    Regardless of your feelings about the crisis between Israel and the Palestinians and Arab neighbors, even if you believe there is more culpability on Israel 's part, the following two sentences really say it all:

    'If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel .." Benjamin Netanyahu

    General Eisenhower Warned Us It is a matter of history that when the Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces, General Dwight Eisenhower, found the victims of the death camps he ordered all possible photographs to be taken, and for the German people from surrounding villages to be ushered through the camps and even made to bury the dead.

    He did this because he said in words to this effect:

    'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses - because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

    Recently, the UK debated whether to remove The Holocaust from its school curriculum because it 'offends' the Muslim population which claims it never occurred. It is not removed as yet. However, this is a frightening portent of the fear that is gripping the world and how easily each country is giving into it.

    It is now more than 60 years after the Second World War in Europe ended. This e-mail is being sent as a memorial chain, in memory of the, 6 million Jews, 20 million Russians, 10 million Christians, and 1,900 Catholic priests who were 'murdered, raped, burned, starved, beaten, experimented on and humiliated' while the German people looked the other way.

    Now, more than ever, with Iran , among others, claiming the Holocaust to be 'a myth,' it is imperative to make sure the world never forgets.

    How many years will it be before the attack on the World Trade Center 'NEVER HAPPENED' because it offends some Muslim in the United States?
    Very thought provoking article and post. Also an eye opening amount of factual data.

    Kinda makes you wonder why Muslims sided with Germany in WWI and what the real motives of Hitler's reign of terror was all about on a theological scale.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  9. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    21,405
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Very thought provoking article and post. Also an eye opening amount of factual data.

    Kinda makes you wonder why Muslims sided with Germany in WWI and what the real motives of Hitler's reign of terror was all about on a theological scale.
    Ya know... I will be accused of religious stuff... But this sure sounds like there is a spiritual force that affects mankind's thinking... that wants to eradicate the Jewish race.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  10. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,962
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Ya know... I will be accused of religious stuff... But this sure sounds like there is a spiritual force that affects mankind's thinking... that wants to eradicate the Jewish race.
    I've had no doubt about this for years now. It is just not logical for a race of people with so few can constantly affect the entire world so much. Since we do have ancient documentation that explains this phenomenum, I don't see how even those claiming to be atheists can deny the probability that scripture is accurate and that there is a spiritual aspect to everything in the physical universe.

    What is really ironic is that atheists are usually extreme liberals and so are most American Jews. European Jews have traditionall been liberal minded as well. It just seems so strange that Jews keep advocating political aspects that ultimately persecute them. Again, explainations for this can be found in scripture.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  11. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    21,405
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    I've had no doubt about this for years now. It is just not logical for a race of people with so few can constantly affect the entire world so much. Since we do have ancient documentation that explains this phenomenum, I don't see how even those claiming to be atheists can deny the probability that scripture is accurate and that there is a spiritual aspect to everything in the physical universe.

    What is really ironic is that atheists are usually extreme liberals and so are most American Jews. European Jews have traditionall been liberal minded as well. It just seems so strange that Jews keep advocating political aspects that ultimately persecute them. Again, explainations for this can be found in scripture.
    I want to stress 'IMO'... The ones that do not want to accept Scripture... are not IMO acting rationally. They WANT to not accept Scripture... that is part of the goal of their choices of view and logic.

    It is a shame some folks will do whatever it takes to support a view that does not even stand up to logic... This fact yet again suggests a spiritual force behind the view...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  12. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    311
    How many is 10-15% of 1,200,000,000?

    http://www.militantislammonitor.org/about.php
    G T T

    “In the end we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends”

    Martin Luther King, Jr.

  13. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,962
    Quote Originally Posted by gtt View Post
    How many is 10-15% of 1,200,000,000?

    http://www.militantislammonitor.org/about.php
    The problem is that even if the nearly 2 million alleged militant Muslims were somehow subdued, all of the rest of the world's Muslims are for all intent and purpose a reserve to fill the void of so called militant Muslims being eliminated.

    The more non-Muslims rid the world of these alleged militant Muslims, the more easily it is for remaining militant Muslims to recruit other Muslims into their cause. That is part of the brilliance of Mohammed. He designed a military organization that can function for generations as peaceful families, yet are at any time able to be brought into the militant aspect because of their ingrained beliefs.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event