+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just Added: HVACR Apps Listings

Post Likes
    I'm about to purchase hvac profesional on my iPhone. I will let everyone know how it works

Post Likes
    Ya sane here
    Quote Originally Posted by Senior Tech View Post
    Apparently I did not pay my dues...says I don't have access

Senior Tech, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Post Likes
    I have downloaded the app at http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ecm-s...402409300?mt=8, and I would recommend it for those needing an ECM Service Guide. Plus it is Free.

Thanks for the post,
    ---------------------------
    Adam Motta

Since you are not a pro member, you may NOT post links to your business.

Mod Team
    Last edited by Special-K; 11-30-2011 at 02:08 PM. Reason: Remove link to business

Post Likes
    Very cool. Looking forward to comparing your list with what I have already seen in the AppStore.

I read through the thread and see a few techs have the tools, but not much discussing how useful are these tools? Has anyone ever come across a homeowner that is using or referred to one fo the tools?

Is this something anyone would promote to homeowners to help educate themselves, or would it just cause confusion and misinterpretation among the novice DYIer?

Post Likes
    how do i get access to the education forums?

Post Likes
    I don't have access either as I am new. Therefor i can not see the list. But personally i have heard quite a bit of good things on the HVAC Buddy App. I myself have not downloaded it quite yet.

Another app that I am familiar with is the DuPont Pressure Temperature app. It is very straight forward and very easy to use. Much better then looking through a list for a certain number. I personally would rather just type in my pressure/temperature and get the corresponding number.

These are both for the iPhone.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by suffolk2012 View Post
    how do i get access to the education forums?
    Need to become a Pro Member.

Post Likes
    Yeah I know I need to become a pro member, thats why i was just sharing my opinions not knowing if either of the two were in the other thread

Post Likes
    Oh whoops, sorry been there, i did not realize your post was not directed towards me. My apologies lol.

Post Likes
    I wanted to post s thread asking you guys what the best iPhone apps you have used. I do not have access will I be able to view the list when I am approved as a pro member ?!?

What's the best free one?
    What's the best payed for one?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by #1CDNTECH View Post
    I wanted to post s thread asking you guys what the best iPhone apps you have used. I do not have access will I be able to view the list when I am approved as a pro member ?!?

What's the best free one?
    What's the best payed for one?
    You must have Pro Member Status to access the Educational Forums.

Post Likes
    Hey looks like I haven't paid my dues either. Ive been working as a helper for the past 3 months and would love to learn more from the education part of this site

Post Likes
    I just stumbled on a Carrier parts app for android (also available for iphone). First try was great and came up perfect with a p# ... It's called Carrier Enterprise HVAC Assist .. http://carrierenterprise.com .. go to bottom right of page. I didn't notice it mentioned

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Post Likes
    I am unable to access that Android apps

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by sto2299001 View Post
    I am unable to access that Android apps
    How To Apply For Professional Membership

Post Likes
    I have HVAC Load Plus for doing load calcs on my ipad, and the same company has just released a new hvac load calc program for ipad that is used for light commercial and residential load calcs. Its the first program that is acca approved as well for load calcs. Carrier has a nice one too for rooftop equipment changeouts!! Tells you all data , curb adapters and cross referencing from old rtus to new carriers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in