Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wasted trips

I alway forget the one tool that I need, but I have this collection of other tools with me that I dont need...

One time I forgot the ladder.

I realize I should have went to the restroom beofore I climbed my fat a$$ up there

Isnt that what the condensate drain pan is for?

In new construction I always see the sheetrockers pissing in the battubs . Seems Ok, but they usually have a test plug in them. Smells really nice in those hot summers when that stuff dries out a little.
    I am waiting to see one of the doing that to a condensate drain though...

Flashlight, I always need one when I go into an attic but seem to always forget about my flashlight, I avg. about 2 flashlights per month, I tend to lose them like hell, my boss is getting ready to start buying me the two for a dollar special

It's always the tool I take out of my bag the day before thinking "Hmm. Don't use this one often. I'll take it out to lighten the load....".

I always carry a LED headlight in my toolbag.

I love those things, keeps both hands free.

Now if I could just remember to pee first.
    We've been doing so much,for so long,with so little, that now we can do almost anything, with nothing at all.

The first tool I need to use.

i pee in a empty pan tab bottle behind the door of my truck before i grab tools. i love coffee way too much. get up early and drink 5 cups before i leave home in van.
    Goodbyee stranger it's been nice. Hope you find your paradise! Hey it aint rocket science, "It's a Trade !"

Originally posted by hiltontech
    Flashlight, I always need one when I go into an attic but seem to always forget about my flashlight, I avg. about 2 flashlights per month, I tend to lose them like hell, my boss is getting ready to start buying me the two for a dollar special
    BOY ISNT THAT THE TRUTH, Im always loosing my flashlights. I never buy good ones anymore. I have always been using good ones but I dont have a space in my pouch to carry one. I more then often loose them on bid calls then on service calls tho. I guess with the new LED lights I might be able to get one Im happy enough with that fits in my pocket so Im never setting it down like the three d battery lights.

Arrow Your not ...

You guys aren't sweating enough, working hard enough or it's not hot enough... You need to PEE ?

Just kidding..

Jumpers/Test Leads I never have enough off them, I'm always sticking them in my pockets, carrying them off...

AllTemp Heating & Cooling

Here is a little item i forgot.I prep.a small home for 2 ton air ready. Owner call i year later & says install condenser now, so i drive 45 miles to his house,hook up condenser & leak check.What a leak,the gauge dropped faster then my eyes could keep up with gauge.,I go in to furnace room & hear big time hissing.I forgot to install evap.coil & i forgot to put it in my truck before i left.

I don`t have to worry about the pee thing,i just hang it out the window as i`m driving around,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i have not lost a flashlight in at least 10 yrs. bought mag charger and mounted charging cradle on floor hump. grab it first thing getting out of truck, if its not there i know its at last call. $100 dollar flashlight is worth going back for.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12