Results 1 to 2 of 2
05-24-2005, 11:22 PM #1Regular Guest
- Join Date
- May 2005
- Dyer IN
I've just recently finished my HVAC/R training program
at Prairie State College ( 32 week certificate program )
and I'm looking to move into doing full time service work.
I have been working for the last six months as a HVAC
installer in residential new construction. ( Hanging
lots of sheet metal, installing & startup of furnaces and
Heres a summary of my experience/education/benefits that
I have to offer:
- Graduate of the 32 week HVAC/R certificate program at
Praire State College.
- Six months of experience working as a HVAC installer in
residential new construction.
- EPA section 608 univeral certification.
- NATE air conditioning service & installation
- Extensive electronics/electrical troubleshooting skills
from previous employment. ( Instrumentation/Electronics
- Have handtools, meters, and gauges needed for A/C and
- Familiarity with American Standard/Trane residential
line of forced air gas furnaces and A/C systems.
- Excellent driving record with no accidents or moving
violations in the last 10 years.
If anyone knows of an HVAC contractor looking for
additional help in the Northwest Indiana or South East
Chicagoland area I'd appreciate a reply. Thanks
12-01-2005, 12:09 AM #2Regular Guest
- Join Date
- Dec 2005
I need an HVAC installer for a job in NW Indiana. Please contact me. Jason 312-282-6783