Need a Automated Logic Eikon file for mapping a Liebert DS units

Looking for an Automated Logic "Eikon" file for mapping a Liebert DS cooling unit in Mod-bus format.
    If some can send me this, I will provide my email address.

Thank you.

To get modbus out of one of these directly you will need an intellislot option card OC-485-LBDS or the newer IS-485-L, does the unit have one?

I can give you points list but not an equipment file. Look for the modbus ref guide at this unnecessarily long URL:
    http://www.emersonnetworkpower.com/e...7ff46b69b_tab3
    Scott Jalbert
    Harris Integrated Solutions

Formerly Liebert (Emerson Network Power)
    Expressed opinions are my own

Liebert modbus intergation into ALC's Eikon program

Thanks for the offer of help.
    Yes, the Liebert unit does have the proper modbus interface card.

Here's an "example" of what I'm looking for:
    modbus://uint/40078/1 which could equal compressor 1 lockout
    modbus://uint/AI:40090/1 which could equal the cooling setpoint
    There may also be an multiplier which needs to be added and/or divided by too get correct result (reading).

I used to have the Automated Logic "Eikon" files that had all the correct Liebert unit modbus integration connections but lost it. Now I'm unsure about several connection statements. If someone has the entire "Eikon" Liebert file that would be great but will settle for the written out list of connections as well.

Thread cleaned up now

So you're seeking the registry list for this?

Question

Yes, my file input/format is basically as listed in my previous thread.

Which is modbus://uint/40078/dev#.

I remember some connections needing a AI:40078 or BI:40078 or similar format to work correctly. I've been to the Liebert site, but unsure how to use their data to apply to my format.

The AI:40078 or BI:40078 don't belong in a modbus URL, looks like a bit of a bacnet URL you have mixed in there. modbus://uint/40078/1 should work in an ANI just fine.

Keep in mind the card needs to be set up via the DB9 connector. Hyperterminal 9600 8N1 and set the language, baud rate and slave address. Save and reset to make it active.
    Scott Jalbert

Needing eik file?

I may be a bit off track here; it seems like you may have access to the original files.

If you do have the .equipment file available to you , you should be able to use a program like 7-zip to open it, and then just extract the needed .eiw file.

The .equipment files are just compressed files holding the information needed by the server to grab the correct files from the ALC database to download to the modules.

It is not illegal (licensing issue) to open these files, as ALC has given away Eikon for free on the internet to anyone that wants to learn to use it.

Just search for Eikon for educators
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit" Aristotle

Remember to "Pay it Forward"; help out the newer generation of techs, remember someone during our career helped us! ("Pay it Forward" was by someone smarter than me!!)

FYI, that could get you into trouble. With the newer versions of logicbuilder you just open the equipment file directly. IF you upgrade an old equipment file wiith logicbuilder and save the equipment file directly there is still a eiw or similar file included under what i think is a legacy folder in the equipment zip but it is NOT up to date, that is just the original file for reference and it doesn't contain the latest changes. Basically once you go new style logicbuiler you should to stay with it. No reason not to either as far as i know, you can use the new equipment files as far back as 2.0 at least.
    Scott Jalbert