Tridium Honeywell Wizards

I am duing an integration to an older Vykon Jace that was configured with the Honeywell workbench version 3.2.22. I am using EC-NET Pro version 3.2.16. I can connect to the platform ok and see the files such as history and px ok on the Station but I cannot open the network tree. The message says that the module lonHoneywellAxWizards is not present on the machine. (my laptop).
    How do I obtain a copy of this module? I have other lonHoneywell modules but not the Ax Wizards. DO I have to use module version 3.2.22 that I am assuming is currently in the Jace and will that run on my version 3.2.16?

Thanks for your help
    "Controls is a lifestyle not a job" -klrogers

emailed jars

You've got mail.
    RealEyes
    Realize
    RealLies!

Also if it is an existing JACE you can snatch it/whatever module at the platform level

You can try the file transfer utility under the platform view to copy the module from the JACE to your localhost. Wizards are a licensed feature, so I'm not sure if it validates on your local workbench or on the JACE itself.

The feature shows up on a separate Honeywell.license file.
    <feature name="XL10Wizards">

PS: 3.2.16 is a fairly older build, the latest maintenance build for 3.2 is currently at 3.2.22

Quote Originally Posted by digo View Post
    You can try the file transfer utility under the platform view to copy the module from the JACE to your localhost. Wizards are a licensed feature, so I'm not sure if it validates on your local workbench or on the JACE itself.

The feature shows up on a separate Honeywell.license file.
    <feature name="XL10Wizards">

PS: 3.2.16 is a fairly older build, the latest maintenance build for 3.2 is currently at 3.2.22
    I am pretty certain it is through the local workbench. Same thing as a brand check.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Worthingt View Post
    I am pretty certain it is through the local workbench. Same thing as a brand check.
    Then his best bet is to login to the JACE from a browser using the default Wb Web Profile. Wizards do work using the workbench applet within a browser.

Quote Originally Posted by digo View Post
    Then his best bet is to login to the JACE from a browser using the default Wb Web Profile. Wizards do work using the workbench applet within a browser.
    Good point

Dapper "if" ya get real stuck let me know and you can use my machine via crossloop or something if you wish

Thanks for all the help guys. I am able to open everything now in localhost. I'm not sure if that will still be the case when I connect to the Jace but it is all good now.
    "Controls is a lifestyle not a job" -klrogers

Any chance someone could send me the lonHoneywellAxWizards jar file to?