Thread: My Introduction

Smile My Introduction

Hello HVAC Talk Forum!
    I spotted this site today and thought that it would be good for me to join. I'm a Senior in a Technical school, and I'm going to be graduating. The main reason I joined this forum is because I could really use some help finding some companies around where I live.

I'm currently living in Bristol, Connecticut. I've yet to find a job for myself. I really want an apprenticeship, to start things out. It's really nice to find a forum dedicated to this trade, as I am one to love computers.

Welcome to your new home . This is an invaluable place to hang out, learn and teach others. It's good your into computers, just get yourself a real comfortable chair.
    I'm not tolerating Political Correctness anymore, from now on it's tell it like it is.

Veto Pro Pak - The best tool bag you'll ever own

welcome

don't be surprised when/if the info you garner here doesn't jive with what your instructors have given you
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Texas-Tech View Post
    Welcome to your new home . This is an invaluable place to hang out, learn and teach others. It's good your into computers, just get yourself a real comfortable chair.
    Thank you, it's nice to see that there are nice people on here.

Quote Originally Posted by dandyme View Post
    welcome

don't be surprised when/if the info you garner here doesn't jive with what your instructors have given you
    Well, I've read around on here, and things seem about the same. Right now I am doing NOTCI Prep, which I'm going to do the actual test March 4th. I'm going to do my best.

Welcome to the site an good luck as you look for employment.

The statement below is my signature and just my overall feeling towards our industry and does not necessarily pertain to you nor this thread.

There really isn't a legitimate excuse for not doing the job correctly!