Page 1 of 11 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: THE CONVENTION

What is up with the convention this year ?? Is there still going to be one ? Are you still going to throw it if so Robo ? If so I am more than willing to help get everything set up. Lets get this ball rolling and atleast set a date to plan for .

Yeah Robo..........wat up dawg.......1st weekend in August, like last years 1st, annual, great hvac convention....
    held by you know who in you know where.
    e-mail me and I'll tell you how to do it.......
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Originally posted by Diceman
    Yeah Robo..........wat up dawg.......1st weekend in August, like last years 1st, annual, great hvac convention....
    held by you know who in you know where.
    e-mail me and I'll tell you how to do it.......
    Couldn't have been the first weekend in August last year because I was there. The first weekend of August is always the Lake St. Catherine's Golf tornament. Which I was at last year. And I already paid for this year.(Aug 5-6-7)

But the closer you annouce a date to the actual time the harder it is for folks to make a commitment. Dates fill up fast.

Lisa and I are getting married some time soon. We are in the middle of trying to find a place to cohabitate so we don't even know where we will be living.

With some help from the other Marylanders we could probably do the Baltimore and/or DC thing as well as a picnic at one of the many State Parks that are nearby.

If this happens here, steamed crabs will be a must.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    Lisa and I are getting married some time soon. We are in the middle of trying to find a place to cohabitate so we don't even know where we will be living.

With some help from the other Marylanders we could probably do the Baltimore and/or DC thing as well as a picnic at one of the many State Parks that are nearby.

If this happens here, steamed crabs will be a must.
    I am in !! Lets set a date and see who is interested.

"If this happens"????
    What is that ****, you are in charge, remember, and you been promising to make that gal legal for years so don't try that old excuse, anyway shoot for early Sept then, it is still nice out and less people travel then.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

September then. I'll keep the whole month open. My nephew lives near Baltimore so I can stay with them. I can meet Robo at a Subway for lunch and that would be the Convention - if worse comes to worse. We might have to get take out and eat lunch at the York distributorship if Robo can only get an half hour.

Wait a minute!

I wanna GET CRABS too! Hey- that would make an awesome convention T-Shirt!!!!! I got crabs at.......
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Re: Wait a minute!

Originally posted by spotts
    I wanna GET CRABS too! Hey- that would make an awesome convention T-Shirt!!!!! I got crabs at.......
    Usually they give you a souverign wooden mallet with the name of the resturarant on it. We could have something like "For real crabs click on H-Talk" on the mallets. Jack you're in charge of that.

OK, lets get this ball rolling

I guess we can plan this without Robo. OK, early September, I'll find a hotel/motel online near the inner harbor and we can all make our own reservations there. Friday afternoon will be the meet and greet, we will get a party room so Beenie can get a break........unlike last year where we all ended up in his room.
    We will find a place near the inner harbor so then we can all just do a walking-bar-food-whatever tour....maybe find a titty bar for Jack even...
    Saturday Robo has to find a park and get a permit if needed, we can get the beer and food down there somehow.
    Who is in so far, speak now or forever hold your peace.
    Remember how bummed ya were last year when ya saw the pics from all us guys......and cute gals????
    Don't let it happen again.
    Plan on bringing your sig other, even if ya are a fag, this is a politically correct function.....

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

I'll never miss one.

Hell, it's just a weekend! I couldn't believe the guys last year........ "Sounds like fun but I'm toooooooo busy!" The convention is a BLAST!!!!! Great plan Dice.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

I was afraid you wouldn't be able to make it Jack, what with all the babies in your house now.........OK....so if Jack can fly in from Denever and make arrangements for his young kids, I can't see anyone else making excuses that would be any harder than those......can you??
    Sept 8 is my birthday too..........
    That weekend of Sept. 10th looks good so far.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

If I can write it off as a business trip I’m in

Page 1 of 11 12345678 ... LastLast