Thread: maytag

Post Likes
    any of you people either work on maytag ac systems, or sell their equipment? other than a good warranty & that some of their units come in stainless steel finish, don't know enough... any feedback?

Post Likes
    I have installed around 100 unit over the past year. All the units that we install are the 1010 series. Knock on wood we have not had any problems with any of them yet.When you buy the 1010 series it is mandatory to have the unit serviced every year. They are made by Nordine, and as far as I can see if you put the unit next to a Westinghouse,Gibson,Frigidair,or Miller home line the only difference is the doors and the warranty. All internal parts seem to be the same. If you want to see one I installed go to Wall of Pride and look under new construction.

What state are you located in?

[Edited by chadman on 05-18-2005 at 07:46 PM]

Post Likes
    Chad,

Why do they want you to have it service every year? Not much you can do other than flush the coils, and check the charge.

Post Likes
    I know I was told this only pertians to the 10/10 series

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in