Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6910111213141516

Thread: Wisconsin

If anyone here is not yet convinced that unions are merely criminal organizations:

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2011/...mployee-union/

These kinds of stories make me so damn mad.

At least we'll have the last laugh as union-busting fever spreads across the country.

Quote Originally Posted by BACnet View Post
    If anyone here is not yet convinced that unions are merely criminal organizations:

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2011/...mployee-union/

These kinds of stories make me so damn mad.

At least we'll have the last laugh as union-busting fever spreads across the country.
    That's not criminal activity, that's the labor union protecting it's members for crying out loud.

The unions protect drunks, pediphiles, druggies and all sorts of people that merit shop companies discriminate against. As long as you are paying dues and supporting the unions, the union will protect you from persecution for anything you do.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    That's not criminal activity, that's the labor union protecting it's members for crying out loud.

The unions protect drunks, pediphiles, druggies and all sorts of people that merit shop companies discriminate against. As long as you are paying dues and supporting the unions, the union will protect you from persecution for anything you do.
    Ah but this is one step worse- Not only do they protect the guilty, but they suspended the hero for 3 months for the "crime" of getting a drunk driver off the road.

Unions aren't content to simply coddle the bad guys, they have to beat the goodness out of everyone else in their clutches. I'm tired of putting up with these a$$****s.

The last time I checked, this was the United States of America. Union members should be rounded up and deported to Cuba or Venezuela where they belong.

The last time I checked, this was the United States of America. Union members should be rounded up and deported to Cuba or Venezuela where they belong.
    So are you trying to be racist or just a dick?

Chicago is an indian word for stinky!!!!!!
    -supertek65

Lash- I'm not sure what you mean. Union members now consider themselves a "race?"

Guys...posts reported. I realize and understand that we all have opinions on unions, but why do both sides have to be so militant about it? Have your opinions, discuss and debate; but stop the attacks and name calling.

And stop using brushes so broad.

We were trying to leave this thread open because of the ongoing situations in Wisconsin and now Ohio. But certain people are making it very difficult.

I'm shutting it down for awhile. We may or may not reopen it.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6910111213141516