Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Dog People,Get In Here

I know what I'd do. Video in link
    Takes a little while to load.

SWANZEY, N.H. -- A 7-year-old Siberian husky was shot in the leg Thursday night while his owner was working inside his garage.

"I heard a loud bang and then I heard Dozer whining. I said to my son, 'Somebody's shooting at Dozer,'" said Philip Sherrick, Sr.

Sherrick went outside and saw the armed man standing in his driveway who said, "It's just pellets," and walked away, Sherrick said.

Sherrick called police and drove Dozer to the vet hospital, where he had emergency surgery to amputate his right rear leg at the hip.

Police recovered the shell casings from the rifle and are now trying to determine to whom the gun belongs.

Sherrick said he believes he knows who shot his dog, but he doesn't know why.

Dozer is well-known among the neighbors on Marcy Hill Road who said sometimes Dozer wanders when he gets off his tie out. The staff at the Citgo station in town were horrified when they heard that Dozer was shot and sent him a get well card

http://www.wmur.com/news/26860454/detail.html

Yea, I'd be the one in trouble. I'd see if the Mouse Gun in my pocket would poke a Hole In His Azz.
    Yes, I know I Shouldn't But I Just Can't Help Myself...

can't put my statement into print here.
    i'm on the same wavelength, DW
    \m/
    original member of the racoon brotherhood

Had a guy drag his dog to death on a mountain road here a year ago. At least they caught him and he did some time in the pin. I think the laws against anamials should be as severe as if they were commited against another human beeing. I hope they catch that SOB.

What I would WANT to do as opposed to would I could do without getting arrested in my state leaves me in a rage. I would have loved to put a bullet in his azz for being on my property or even more so to shoot him in the butt with some buckshot while he was lying in his bed and say "It's just pellets" !
    I hope that they give him lots of jailtime. Glad that the dog survived.

Most often it seems humans are the worst kind of animals on the planet.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

People can be worse than any dog I've ever known. Home someone puts a bullet in him
    I'm not tolerating Political Correctness anymore, from now on it's tell it like it is.

Veto Pro Pak - The best tool bag you'll ever own

some people don't deserve to draw air.............
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Twilly is lost for words.
    No Heat No Cool You need Action Fast

Quote Originally Posted by Twilly View Post
    Twilly is lost for words.
    I'm not.

Ida killed him. Plain and simple. Not a doubt in my mind.

The use of deadly force is authorized to save lives. Man already shot the dog....I consider that a threat on both the dog's life and my life and would have re-acted accordingly. He would have been dead in the driveway......and dead men can't write the report.
    I fully support the military and the War on Terrorism.

If you don't know, then don't do. If you don't know and still do, then be prepared to pay someone else a lot to undo what you did and then do it right.

If you do know, then do. But do it right. Otherwise, you may not be doing it long.

Yep, no question what needs to be done, or what I would do!

jt

Quote Originally Posted by iraqveteran View Post
    I'm not.

Ida killed him. Plain and simple. Not a doubt in my mind.

The use of deadly force is authorized to save lives. Man already shot the dog....I consider that a threat on both the dog's life and my life and would have re-acted accordingly. He would have been dead in the driveway......and dead men can't write the report.
    Yer not supposed to use the "K" word.(in public)
    To stay out of legal trouble, "you neutralize the aggression"

Had a situation down here a few years ago where someone or ones skinned a dog alive and then let it go. Owner got home and found it and had it euthanized. I sat there reading the story in the paper and got so mad I started shaking. Personally, I can think of several things other than shooting someone like that which would serve to better deter that kind of behavior in the future by other folks. In the same situation, I believe that if I had to take my dog to the vet, then that guys owner would have to take him to the ER (and it would have been the first of many trips for him).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast