New member from Atlanta, GA

Hello all,

Greetings from sunny Atlanta.

Going to a state trade school for refrigeration, heating and air. Been in the service, some college, and worked in apartment maintenance (shoot me please ) and want to gain a trade that I can make a career.

Even before going to school, I've been thru these forums for answers. Thanks to all the regulars.

Cheers!
    C.H.
    Atlanta

Welcome from another Atlanta dude. Lots of smart folks here. Get your post count up and apply for pro, you'll be amazed at the wealth of information that will be opened up to you then.

Quote Originally Posted by k_fridge View Post
    Welcome from another Atlanta dude. Lots of smart folks here. Get your post count up and apply for pro, you'll be amazed at the wealth of information that will be opened up to you then.
    Second this motion (welcome from our area). You will be amazed at what is behind the 'Pro' doors... get that post count up and apply.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Welcome to the site and good luck with school.

The statement below is my signature and just my overall feeling towards our industry and does not necessarily pertain to you nor this thread.

There really isn't a legitimate excuse for not doing the job correctly!

Welcome to the board. There are a lot of good resources here that can help you out a lot in school. Once you get your post count up and apply for pro membership you will have access to the educational forums. There is a lot of good information contained in those forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger93rsl View Post
    Welcome to the board. There are a lot of good resources here that can help you out a lot in school. Once you get your post count up and apply for pro membership you will have access to the educational forums. There is a lot of good information contained in those forums.

Another welcome from A town.

I'm new here as well. Welcome.