Thread: fan puller

im looking to buy a new fan blade puller... Can anyone recommend a good one? thanks in advance Lumpy

The ultimate puller sold thru a hvac dealer
    never say never

i guess i posted that like a homeowner.... im a union sheetmetel worker with 25years exp..... and im just looking for a fan blade puller but you service guys on here are just like the ones in my company!!!! full of themselves.... maybe yall are just pissed that we make more money than you i guess

Contactor told you the best one ...ultimate puller . I started out as a union sheetmetal worker more then 25 years ago and yes you guess because Im sorry but a lot of us in here that are service techs or owners might just possibly make a whole lot more then you might think........but Im just guessing on that one.

all i know is here where i work' been here 20 years the service guys wont help you with ****.. wont even help you get a horizontal in the attic ...they say Its sheetmetal work... and were supposed to be working for the sane company. i might have misunderstood contractor but i thought i was being treated like you treat all homeowners trying to fix little things themselves sorry

My Choice!

Although I own the ultimate puller I find this one made by C & D Valve is far superior. The multiple fitting adapters make for ease removel of odd fitting hubs, ect.

A little more expensive about $120.00 but you get what you pay for !
    AllTemp Heating & Cooling

My choice...

Posi-Lock HP-2

Have had it for years. No complaints, no problems, I like this set up!

Post WTF

Am I reading this wrong or this guy asked for information and before it could really even be address he is calling us a bunch of names?

My vote is break his knees!

I say not to buy a puller you wouldn't know how to figure it out because your a tin knocker but then that would offend some pretty sharp fellas on this board...

Your not one of them...

You need to sober up next time before you post son!
    AllTemp Heating & Cooling

I use the ultimate also.

But now, Alltemp had to go and post a pic of his, so I think I gotta go and get one of those to.

Gotta keep up with the jones ya know.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?