Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by gtt View Post
    Preacher man always encourages congregation to "get out of your comfort zone". . . but, dang, WE EARN OUR LIVING making people comfortable!!
    We may need to learn some new data, such as the heat gain from multiple molotov cocktails while running on generator power inside of the compounds protecting us from Islamic evangelists.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

don't panic just yet!

However, whether the three will be able to enter the U.S., especially Izzadeen, remains to be seen. Even a tourist visa requires applicants to answer questions on whether they have been involved in acts of terrorism or plan to commit crimes in the U.S.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1FPQOvphr
    "Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    don't panic just yet!
    You don't suppose they would lie, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    You don't suppose they would lie, do you?
    my government? Lie to me.............nooooooooooo

it will be interesting to see how many idiots show up at the white house tomorrow.

and whether or not the media covers it
    "Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

it will be interesting to see how many idiots show up at the white house tomorrow.

Even with more Republicans in office, I still cannot think of "the" government as "my" government yet. It will take some doing for government to feel like it is of the people, by the people and for the people again.

I'm sure there will be a large turnout. It will be just another missed oportunity for the rest of us to take action. Couldn't call it drawing first blood, because that has already been done several times already.

so nowis the 5th of March and I have not heard word one on this?

did anyone show up?

Chowhead was on Hannity's radio show yesterday, crawfishing as usual about how "events" caused them to postpone. Never will give a straight answer to that infidel Sean.
    G T T

“In the end we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends”

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Posted an article on other topic, very interesting, read it when you have a few minutes;

http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread....42#post9552142
    G T T

“In the end we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends”

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by gtt View Post
    Posted an article on other topic, very interesting, read it when you have a few minutes;

http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread....42#post9552142
    Those Americans who have been led to believe that the U.S. support for Israel is the reason Muslim's hate us need to read this.

It really is an enigma that with so few Jews in the world, they have such an enormous impact over the entire world. Looking at the battle between Jews and Muslims is like watching David and Goliath come to life on a worldwide stage.

We who are neither Jew nor Muslim need to ask ourselves if we should be supporting David or Goliath.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12