Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

leftists for Islam, mark your calendars

Leftists for Islamic freedom, make sure you are at the White House on March 3, 2011 to support Islam in the U.S.; http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...=feeds-newsxml

All of those who believe that Islam is a peaceful and loving religion rather then a fascist political faction using theology to forcefully take over the world, be sure to support Anjem Choudary at his rally at the White House. Anjem Choudary must be a good guy because Sean Hannity called him a 'sick, miserable, evil S.O.B'

Maybe you all can start demonstrating against the U.S. government like they are doing in the Middle East. Since "your" president has been neutered and "your" Congresspersons would rather flee their states then do what the people of their states want done, you all may as well just throw an ultimate temper tantrum and help ole Anjem Choudary in his quest to make the world a better place.

Sorry, I can't make it that day. Laundry has to be done, you know.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

crazy, they like pushing that bs. my son in eighth grade i was looking at his books the other night.He has a math book that is at least 10 years old looks like crap. Next to it he had a islam book looked pretty new, my son don't like it gets a little attitude at school about it. Thats our tax dollars at work. Have not heard much on the building in New York, the new temple i guess thats going as schedule.I'm also wondering when they are going to start having holiday for islam.
    work to live not live to work.

Totally suprised that not more people are responding to this. What a spit in the face to Americans, most notably the troops on and in the ground.... past, present, and future fighting these fanatic clowns.

Maybe he will chop off a few infidel heads on the White House lawn, then we will see first hand how cute, cuddly, and peaceful they are.

Still waiting for America to grow some balls and deport these maggots.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by freddy-b View Post
    Totally suprised that not more people are responding to this. What a spit in the face to Americans, most notably the troops on and in the ground.... past, present, and future fighting these fanatic clowns.

Maybe he will chop off a few infidel heads on the White House lawn, then we will see first hand how cute, cuddly, and peaceful they are.
    If the right heads roll, it will be worth letting this guy start this crap.

More likely then not though, Obama will invite him in for tea and sympathy while apologizing for the way Hannity spoke to him.

If I was in the area, might show up an wear my "Proud to be an Infidel" t-shirt (printed in Arabic).
    G T T

“In the end we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends”

Martin Luther King, Jr.

IMO we are in the 'give them enough rope to hang themselves' stage...

What I mean is; The folks I talk to, say they are fed up with a 'non-American government'... one can hear it in their voices and see it in their eyes... they mean it. There is gonna be that 'last straw' event... and the public is gonna start pro-actively letting govt know what they think and want. If folks think the TeaParty was an active voice last year... IMO you ain't seen nothing yet...

GA opinion: The best thing for this country is a lot of seriously LOUD pro-active American noise... IMO whatever it takes to motivate the masses is good IMO.

Give 'em enough rope, the fer'ners will hang themselves in the public eye.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Soooo, in a weird way. . . Obama might be good for the country in the long run. . . if it can survive him?
    G T T

“In the end we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends”

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    IMO we are in the 'give them enough rope to hang themselves' stage...

What I mean is; The folks I talk to, say they are fed up with a 'non-American government'... one can hear it in their voices and see it in their eyes... they mean it. There is gonna be that 'last straw' event... and the public is gonna start pro-actively letting govt know what they think and want. If folks think the TeaParty was an active voice last year... IMO you ain't seen nothing yet...

GA opinion: The best thing for this country is a lot of seriously LOUD pro-active American noise... IMO whatever it takes to motivate the masses is good IMO.

Give 'em enough rope, the fer'ners will hang themselves in the public eye.
    Betcha if it gets ugly, only news outlet that will report it will be Fox! MSNBC will probably get prayer rugs and byrrkhas
    G T T

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by gtt View Post
    Betcha if it gets ugly, only news outlet that will report it will be Fox! MSNBC will probably get prayer rugs and byrrkhas
    It won't get ugly unless counter protesters start harrassing the Muslims. What the world keeps forgetting is how Muslims will lay in wait for generations, gaining sympathy and creating apathy among their sworn enemies until they, Muslims, are in a strong enough position to overtake the governing agencies of what ever country they are in.

Islam has no state bounderies. This is why it is such a joke on those who are not Muslim when we fall for the bullcrap that Iranians hate Iraqis and Turks hate egyptians. It is all a ruse. None of these people care one bit about their country. All that matters is Islam.

Read Robert Spencer's books (The Stealth Jihad)
    G T T

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by gtt View Post
    Soooo, in a weird way. . . Obama might be good for the country in the long run. . . if it can survive him?
    In a twisted way, there is good logic in this thought...

IMO what is wrong with America is passivity that comes with prosperity. Folks need to remember that all that has to be done to destroy a good thing is to not actively support the traditional principles that made the good thing happen. A couple of examples:

Balanced checkbooks
    Not living from cashing out home equity
    Responsibility for choices and actions
    Not engaging in intentionally deceitful spin
    Remembering that we function better as a community than a bunch of islands
    etc.

Folks tend to get lazy when times are good... the little stress to keep things going is IMO a good thing.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Preacher man always encourages congregation to "get out of your comfort zone". . . but, dang, WE EARN OUR LIVING making people comfortable!!
    G T T

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast